Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mixerr @Mixerr review the romper room gang:

According to the criminal complaints, the DEA-led investigation uncovered a network of drug distributors working in the Crest neighborhood of Vallejo, along with individuals transporting large quantities of drugs outside of California to realize a larger profit. A number of the subjects of the investigation performed as rappers under the entertainment label known as Thizz Entertainment. The origins of Thizz Entertainment can be traced back to the notorious Vallejo-based robbery crews known as the Romper Room Gang. The primary activities of the Romper Room Gang included armed bank robberies, drug trafficking, and murder. The Romper Room Gang was active throughout the late 1980s and 1990s. However, as a result of Vallejo police investigations with the assistance from federal law enforcement, many Romper Room Gang members were convicted of federal crimes and incarcerated for several years in the state and federal prison systems.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
neither was al capone or gotti and they was gangstas

to me gangsta just mean like a thug
Wait are you implying that Capone and Gotti didn't actively go out and kill rival mafia (gang) members, because they both did at some point. The fuck are you smoking man?

And yeah no shit but that doesn't make you an actual gangsta.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
u said gangbangng

in that case mac dre was part of romper room gang and they had ongoing beef with other clicks so then he was a gangsta
I thought Northern Cali didn't have gangs outside of Nortenos and Surenos? In fact I've read multiple multi page threads on here over the years with people clearly expressing that fact until they were probably red in the face. Which is it now?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i bought a $6 lil caesars pizza earlier i haven't got one in hella long

i be kinda embarrassed walking wit it to my car i be thinking people be looking and be like "this ol broke ass nigga" lol

when i see people with lil ceasarss i be thinking like "man why the fuck u eating that shit u must be low on funds right now"