Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Thanks brehs. It's coming along pretty nicely. I'm placing orders Monday, should have product by the end of next week. Already getting people stopping by trying to buy shit. We're planning on just a soft opening until like early spring, then having like a concert and free food and shit in our parking lot. Basically all the growers know each other up here so I don't think we're gonna have to do a ton of advertising right off the bat.

What brands are you carrying?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I am kinda confused as to how that dude flame who you guys often describe as a tweaker has snoop dogg and all them hoes in his vid?

Rich parents?
He's being put out by the goder people, they have a magazine and S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE said the have connections in the music bizz oh and flamer lives at his grandmas rent free.

Jun 5, 2004
A hydroponics and grow supplies shop. We're gonna carry some clothes and other stuff possibly down the line but at first are just focusing on grow stuff.
Thats wassup... Cuz then you can make it a dependable place for the regular rural growers out there, but also have that swag with the clothes and all, to appeal to younger Washifans

You should name it Weedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Marijuana Lawn Alternative