Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
SUP BREH Snakegang @Snakegang GLAD TO SEE YOU GETTING THE SHOP UP & RUNNING
Getting the shop up and running is hyphy...
Thanks brehs. It's coming along pretty nicely. I'm placing orders Monday, should have product by the end of next week. Already getting people stopping by trying to buy shit. We're planning on just a soft opening until like early spring, then having like a concert and free food and shit in our parking lot. Basically all the growers know each other up here so I don't think we're gonna have to do a ton of advertising right off the bat.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Thanks brehs. It's coming along pretty nicely. I'm placing orders Monday, should have product by the end of next week. Already getting people stopping by trying to buy shit. We're planning on just a soft opening until like early spring, then having like a concert and free food and shit in our parking lot. Basically all the growers know each other up here so I don't think we're gonna have to do a ton of advertising right off the bat.
That is pretty hyphy. You guys need to come out with some apparel, I would definitely pick up a shirt or something.

Jun 5, 2004
What u gonna open

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I might steal this. If I do i'll hook you up. We were talking about just buying southpole shirts and embroidering our logo on them for our work shirts.
Hell yeah, that would be tits to receive a shirt. At the very least, y'all should have some stickers.

You could also get a bunch of small glass weed jars and/or grinders with your logos printed on them or get stickers with your logos placed on them...