Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Damn its hectic rite now.. Lil bro jus got a dui n totaled his whip tonight, well last night... I fuckin just drove his ass home from the hospital n shit. This nigga was in the hospital gettn hyphy with niggaz n it took 7 people to hold this nigga down until he got calm, they wouldnt even let us see him for like 2 hours ciz my nigga was in there like the incredibly drunk hulk goin hammy on everybody... Tore down the big ass curtain in the trauma area n shit... I guess finally they gave thie nigga some horse tranquilizer and he chilled out enough to bounce with us

Only good thing was he was somehow cool with the cop that arrested him n had to deal with all that shit so he got a get outta jail free card for now.. Niggaz hella fkn stupid tho breh. Fuckin, stupid assdoo doo dumb ass fuckin diggidy dipshit ass dipstick knitwit shit stick ass nigga diareha for brains ass poobutt ass nigga roodie poo candy ass nigga