Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thats funny cuz i just watched a show about how doing coke when ur drunk is hella bad for you and it can make you develop a hemogoblin.
Doing coke when you're drunk is the best time to do it though its like coffee and cigarettes or popcorn and movies or beer and baseball

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Honey bunches of oats is fuckin wack tastes like corn flakes with a ton of sugar. They're nothing like what they were when I was a kid and they first came out

Wheaties, Raisin Bran, OG shredded wheat, Honey Nut Cheerios, frosted mini wheats, Honey Comb, Corn Pops, and Grape Nuts are God tier cereals
Grape nuts? Grape nuts Butcher? The last time i had grape nuts was probably a good 25 years ago at my grandparents. Shit is so bad

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Thats funny cuz i just watched a show about how doing coke when ur drunk is hella bad for you and it can make you develop a hemogoblin.
They combine in your system and create an even more dangerous drug. Crazy shit considering the mountains of coke and rivers of alcohol i crossed in my younger days lol