Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
instead of posing the question of why is the world not right
why is the world not right

...he should have been asking what is my lyrics to this song
what is the lyrics to this song

that fool obviously has no clue how to lip sync even his own lyrics lol

RIP to that dog, strangulation is such a horrible way to die.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
awesome weekend

Friday night movies & soul food with the kiddo

Saturday beach mission, body surfing, fireworks, bbq & great friends/fam, my son practicing his karate on the beach showing off like the ham he is

Sunday morning philly cheesesteaks for breakfast, then off to the Rock n Roll Marathon downtown.... after that, MMA tournament, the kid takes 2nd place in 3 events

Ventured off on a date late night downtown SJ for a half rack of ribs, & crown royal, back to my pad.. shoutout to the homie Rasan @Rasan for the R&B plug, worked like a charm!

3 hours of sleep but I am on top of the world
no problem. let me know if you need a rar file of some random jams.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL ...best Ebola review ever.

I'll be waiting for the Ebola super concert where Ebola is gonna rock the stage one last time before retiring!

ROCK ON EBOLA!

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f20/ebola-outbreak-zombie-report-africa-381200.html

Ebola is widespread throughout the continent of Africa in this day and time. We need to find a vaccine for this outbreak epidemic. Nearly 6 million people have died from this virus/disease called Ebola virus. Ebola has had a recent outbreak in Sudan. I advise tourists and frequent travelers to wash their hands and only drink water from a water bottle instead of the local water.