Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I ordered some new shoes and shirts earlier this week, and of course they're all scheduled to arrive later tomorrow after my flight to seattle leaves. At least I'll have something to look forward to when I get back
Probably for the best. EVERY time I buy new gear when I go on a trip I end up trashing that shit. I can wear an old plain white T out somewhere and get back to the hotel without a spot on it, brand new nice button up shirt cuz I want to pull some new-city hoes? Cran vodka all fucking over it. Old pair of shoes? Its sunny out and I don't even scuff them, brand new suede jordans? I kick a curb and put a big black scuff down em, them trip and step in a mud puddle.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Probably for the best. EVERY time I buy new gear when I go on a trip I end up trashing that shit. I can wear an old plain white T out somewhere and get back to the hotel without a spot on it, brand new nice button up shirt cuz I want to pull some new-city hoes? Cran vodka all fucking over it. Old pair of shoes? Its sunny out and I don't even scuff them, brand new suede jordans? I kick a curb and put a big black scuff down em, them trip and step in a mud puddle.

I feel you. I have new shoes, just kinda bummed about the tee's and wife beaters. It's nothing though. Tomorrow is gonna rule

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You're not drinking Geoff? It's all good either way just a question, thought about that after I asked you to grab extra booze for me.
I'm probably gonna have a few beers with everyone tomorrow, but I'm not drinking as a rule. I made an exception for a friends wedding a couple weeks ago, too. And either way, I'm still be more than happy to grab booze for you. I stop in to the pub that I'm a regular at basically every day and have a few soda and limes, so its not like being around alcohol.

I'm a shitty fucking alcoholic, and I'll never be able to drink 'normally'. But total constant absitnence isnt the only alternative to being a fifth a day drunk. Its all about harm reduction.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say its cool for me to drink and shit, but I'm realistic about the world, diabetics eat an occasional candy bar, it is what it is.