Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
just remembered i didnt pay anything for my last decent watch. i had one before it and i dropped it and it broke so i took it back and asked them how much it would cost to fix because it was out of warranty. they told me it would be cheaper to order a new one but they would sell it too me at cost price. when i went to pick it up a few days later they gave it to me for free because the order slip said it was a warranty repair lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Now if mixerr can just put his camera on a ledge or a stand instead of always talking down to us...
i feel like that adds to the quality. lord Mixerr @Mixerr speaking down to all of his followers

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
some of you might remember how i said there is a dumb bitch at work that lives her life based on astrology. well yesterday at work she told everyone how her boyfriend paid 3000 bucks on some dental crowns and they put the shits on the wrong teeth lol.

he went to one dentist that filed the teeth down ready for the crowns but didnt have time to crown them so the next day he went to a different dentist and told him the wrong teeth. i dunno if the dentist was dumb or deliberately did it to make another 3k but he went ahead and put the crowns on the wrong teeth so now he has to go back to get more on the right teeth.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
just remembered i didnt pay anything for my last decent watch. i had one before it and i dropped it and it broke so i took it back and asked them how much it would cost to fix because it was out of warranty. they told me it would be cheaper to order a new one but they would sell it too me at cost price. when i went to pick it up a few days later they gave it to me for free because the order slip said it was a warranty repair lol
karma for this is you have to live the rest of your life with a corked leg