Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Getting my elbow tattooed right now this shit sucks
my elbows were the best feeling tattoo in the world! ...shit rattled my whole body. There was no real painful nerves, it was just the rumble of hitting close to the bone.

what u getting done?

I am OVERDUE for some new ink.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
my elbows were the best feeling tattoo in the world! ...shit rattled my whole body. There was no real painful nerves, it was just the rumble of hitting close to the bone.

what u getting done?

I am OVERDUE for some new ink.

Yeah it's just a weird shooting feeling. I have a black outline of a snake I'm just coloring it in. Gonna get an outline of Washington on my lower throat if I have time today. It's been almost a year since I've gotten any major tattoos

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah it's just a weird shooting feeling. I have a black outline of a snake I'm just coloring it in. Gonna get an outline of Washington on my lower throat if I have time today. It's been almost a year since I've gotten any major tattoos
fuck breh i wish i could do my throat & hands but that shit wouldnt be possible in my profession.

they all dog me out anytime my arms get shown anyway.

company picnic imma take off my shirt & mindfuck them all LOL

I got a big ass demon ripping out of my spine, they are gonna shit bricks LOL

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So my old roommate owes me the parking pass money still, like usual. Been letting it slide because they just had the kid. He's going to give me $40 today and then the next two Friday's whatever. Then will owe me another $120 two weeks after. Anyways he makes about $20 an hour and his girl I know makes more and there fools are on WIC with their kids. Like they have been hard working tax paying citizens so whatever on that and they obviously need the assistance because he's using her car because he can't afford to put gas in his but shouldn't that have been a sign to NOT have another child? I mean it would be in hindsight of course but fuck they were already broke with two kids (theirs together and the ex husbands) with both having decent paying jobs and living in a dirt cheap part of WA so come on, jackasses.