Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
you dont watch breaking bad? treat yaself dont cheat yaself
I watch breaking bad and it = #podgy

However, at this moment I like thrones and boardwalk empire more. After that it's Breaking Bad tho.

I'm still waiting on Season 4 to get put on Netflix on demand. I'm assuming when the 5th starts up this will happen and then I will be caught up within a week

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I'm actually borrowing the first season of Game of Thrones right now from a homeboy. The thing is I watched some of it on his huge HD setup then I followed suit and got spoiled watching more of it on a pretty dope projector.

Now I refuse to continue with watching this kinda shit on a propped up macbook or my block tv thats more of a free sign sporting alleyway comeup that's older than 0r0.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So I guess tomorrow is my Friday. Didn't think my manager would approve it, but she pointed out that I have 16 days off PTO left and have to use it, so she has no choice. So 5 days off on deck soon. I just submitted about 13 days worth of PTO requests for the rest of the year, many of them revolving around Raiders home games. Bout to have hella 3 and 4 day weekends.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
All my russian and border brother bootlegs from the flea market and later streaming video sites were ruining the experience while dissing the hard work that movie crews dealt with at the same time.

And I've always knew it too but now I'm taking a stand god damn it. I'm either waiting it out or casing a Fry's Electronics. Just wish I did it before watching a camcorder version of The Avengers.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Also took off Friday before and Monday after rock the bells, haven't copped tickets yet, but plan to
I'm supposed to be working crew most of Saturday in return for free admission. Gonna try to network heavy and soak up a lot from the roadies and engineers Sat. since it's such a impressive production and then Sunday relax picnic style w/ some chicas on the grass all damn day.

If you go PM or holla at me if you wanna meet some new folks and post for a little.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Man the only reason I say that is I happened to click on a Mac Miller WSHH video (most of been really bored) where he executed the immature suburban coked up goober persona to perfection. Like award winning to those in the know. I actually haven't heard much of his music outside of college parties.