Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
ill confess i haven't even seen the last two of the newer star wars movies. after the phantom menace i vowed to not even bother

i wouldnt even say thats a bad thing either lol, im actually kind of glad ive left episode IV V and VI relatively un-tainted
For real, I saw the newest Star Wars with anakin skywalker, And I was like Dats out. LOVE the first three though

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
lol i felt the same thing when i saw this, poor kid probably has a soft spot there now
Right? It kinda looks like he instinctively worried about cushioning his iphone screen or whatever was in his pocket rather than holding on to the boy and sheltering the kids melon too. You know, that dumbed down future from Mike Judge's movie Idiocracy might not happen to all of the earth's population, but I feel like some of those little fuck ups are already creeping up on the masses.*

*Yeah I know I'm reading way too into it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that cantina song has it stuck in my head now that george lucas actually edited the movie to make greedo shoot first, and edited han solo to do some retarded looking unnatural lean out of the way OF A LASER, WHICH TRAVELS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, WHICH WAS FIRED FROM LESS THAN 5 FEET AWAY

flips over desk