Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Man Ive been "following" @Gas One on twitter for a minute and dude fucks with Bo like its candy. Hope everything is well
haha! yeah i do drink alot of bo i guess. its 4am my girls snoring and im still drinking actavis in jones cream soda and sprite.. i dont drink alcohol though i quit (except the alcohol in lean) ..made alot of healthy decisions minus the syrup...eating well , less fast food, veggie shit and halal, naked juices and v8s...and excersizing, kettlebell and so on keeping my health up...but yeah im good, thank you for the positive words bro!

all the soda was fucking my stomach up for a second but i stopped drinking 2 liters, and i drink 12oz-20z with the least sugar and unorganic shit possible, sometimes fruit juice or coconut juice.

i feel u tho good looks on the concern...i just be talkin about my life and taking pictures thats about it..im def in control tho

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@BUTCHER 206

everybody knows Han shot first, George Lucas was a faggot for that remake shit
yea he should be banned from doing anything with those movies. man i was planning on getting the blu-rays but #DATSOUT

know if theres any chance of a blu-ray that is just the original theater release without all the extra stupid 3d aliens and edited shit in there?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yea he should be banned from doing anything with those movies. man i was planning on getting the blu-rays but #DATSOUT

know if theres any chance of a blu-ray that is just the original theater release without all the extra stupid 3d aliens and edited shit in there?
lol no

all of them are being re-re-re-released in theaters over the next couple of years in 3-D, that faggot Jar Jar Binks one from 6 months ago was just the first, all are coming out in succession over the next couple of years.

I ain't gonna lie though, i'll be at the originals when they hit theaters again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
haha! yeah i do drink alot of bo i guess. its 4am my girls snoring and im still drinking actavis in jones cream soda and sprite.. i dont drink alcohol though i quit (except the alcohol in lean) ..made alot of healthy decisions minus the syrup...eating well , less fast food, veggie shit and halal, naked juices and v8s...and excersizing, kettlebell and so on keeping my health up...but yeah im good, thank you for the positive words bro!

all the soda was fucking my stomach up for a second but i stopped drinking 2 liters, and i drink 12oz-20z with the least sugar and unorganic shit possible, sometimes fruit juice or coconut juice.

i feel u tho good looks on the concern...i just be talkin about my life and taking pictures thats about it..im def in control tho
yea fuck soda, soda fucked up my stomach for awhile too. had to give up mountain dew completely, everytime i drank it i felt like my stomach was trying to eat itself, some of the worst pain ever, then there was that night i was diagnosed wtih "probable kidney stones" during an E.R. visit with the worst pain imaginable... yea, fuck soda lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol no

all of them are being re-re-re-released in theaters over the next couple of years in 3-D, that faggot Jar Jar Binks one from 6 months ago was just the first, all are coming out in succession over the next couple of years.

I ain't gonna lie though, i'll be at the originals when they hit theaters again

fuck, that kind of pisses me off that my cousins stole my original star wars VHS tapes, from 1990 i think. RIP star wars :(

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

I'm actually really glad to hear that bro.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ill confess i haven't even seen the last two of the newer star wars movies. after the phantom menace i vowed to not even bother

i wouldnt even say thats a bad thing either lol, im actually kind of glad ive left episode IV V and VI relatively un-tainted

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
ill confess i haven't even seen the last two of the newer star wars movies. after the phantom menace i vowed to not even bother

i wouldnt even say thats a bad thing either lol, im actually kind of glad ive left episode IV V and VI relatively un-tainted
Attack of the Clones was decent and the last one was decent, alot better then that Phantom Menace shit, but the guy they got to play Anakin Skywalker was turrible. Basically a whiney bitch for 2 movies.