Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
how is your brother doing S @salad bowl 831 ? is he making any progress? what were some symptoms that occurred before he went to the hospital? that's crazy how you said the doctor simply said his heart was fucked up just from drinking hella alcohol. anyways, hope he's doing better, i'm wishing him a speedy recovery.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
how is your brother doing S @salad bowl 831 ? is he making any progress? what were some symptoms that occurred before he went to the hospital? that's crazy how you said the doctor simply said his heart was fucked up just from drinking hella alcohol. anyways, hope he's doing better, i'm wishing him a speedy recovery.
Just got off the phone with him about an hour ago. They are going to release him tomorrow hopefully. He thought he had a cold, and he was sleeping all day pretty much for 2 days. Then his heart started racing at over 200 beats a minute. His girl had to call 911. They then gave him a shot that stopped his heart for a couple seconds and then it restarted. His girl said she was freaking out cuz he started going into convulsions when they stopped his heart.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn sorry to hear that SoCo. Hope everything turns out alright.

I might be mistaken but didn't something similar happen to you? If so do they think it might be a hereditary thing?

Either way I hope your bro has a speedy recovery.

Mar 11, 2011
so you enjoy slower shows that are dialogue heavy, or just period pieces
I think I like the vast character networks that are developed in those shows but maybe somethin to the period piece thing as well.

I take it you are more of a Aliens vs Predator or Pirates of the Carribean guy as opposed to say like a Goodfellas or Pulp Fiction

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think I like the vast character networks that are developed in those shows but maybe somethin to the period piece thing as well.

I take it you are more of a Aliens vs Predator or Pirates of the Carribean guy as opposed to say like a Goodfellas or Pulp Fiction
I don't see how Breaking Bad is similar to AvP or Pirates... at all. GoT isn't anywhere near Goodfellas or Pulp Fiction, don't kid yourself.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Damn sorry to hear that SoCo. Hope everything turns out alright.

I might be mistaken but didn't something similar happen to you? If so do they think it might be a hereditary thing?

Either way I hope your bro has a speedy recovery.
Yea, I have Marfans Syndrome. He Doesn't. I had open heart surgery about 12 years ago. They took out my aorta and replaced it with a mechanical one. My aorta was swelling and could of ruptured at any time most likely.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yea, I have Marfans Syndrome. He Doesn't. I had open heart surgery about 12 years ago. They took out my aorta and replaced it with a mechanical one. My aorta was swelling and could of ruptured at any time most likely.
Damn. That's crazy. I think I was thinking of someone else then though. Didn't some breh get congestive heart failure from drinking and smoking too much? I thought it was a OR breh, maybe it was Kon1?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just got off the phone with him about an hour ago. They are going to release him tomorrow hopefully. He thought he had a cold, and he was sleeping all day pretty much for 2 days. Then his heart started racing at over 200 beats a minute. His girl had to call 911. They then gave him a shot that stopped his heart for a couple seconds and then it restarted. His girl said she was freaking out cuz he started going into convulsions when they stopped his heart.
damn, well it's good to know he's being released; hopefully he makes the necessary changes in his life to better his health