Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What did he do

And what's a guest, do you call theater patrons guests?
Yeah guests are patrons, customers, whatever you'd usually call them. Supposed to call them guests because it sounds nicer or something I guess, like they are a guest in our home, the theatre. Or same lame shit like that, I forget.

Yeah, so some dude who we have had minor problems with before, some street dude that comes in with a few other not quite homeless but filthy junkies that actually buy tickets, literally had his pants down in the theatre making weird noises and other guests thought dude was jacking off. I guess the manager and security (off duty in uniform SPD) arrive, dude still has his pants around his ankles, they tell him he has to go and he starts yelling at them. No clue what he said but at some point the cop had to hold the manager back from the other dude. Manager is about 6'5 350lbs and junkie dude is maybe 5'7 125lbs soaking wet. He would have got rocked. We have never had a problem like that with him. Usually just him being all jittery in the theatre and getting up and down kind of complaints. I think maybe once he was passed out and kinda hard to wake up too, that's about it all run of the mill shit. Thing is we are 99% sure the dude didn't complain and we think the GM who was there that night overheard it and/or saw the manager having to be held back and went to HR. This is just what I was told by a couple people so yeah I don't know.