Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i'll be at the game on tuesday sitting 7 rows behind seattle's dugout with a huge sign saying "shut up snitcher" on one side and "the mariners have zero world series titles" on the other side
Lol

Ill be asleep tuesday probably
I'm going to watch the wednesday double header though. Like 6 or 7 maybe 8 hours of baseball in a row lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, big time. It showed no signs of wear, and I was going about 15mph when it happened. I had just drifted a little, but nothing that was taxing on the motor.

I'm on the hunt to find a replacement. My brother works for a speed shop that specializes in LS motors, so he's going to be doing the swap once I get another motor.

Nov 18, 2010
Pain and anguish
You don't speak my language
You a lame bitch. disappear. vanquish.

Turf war, surfboards, ride the crime wave
Wash it down with tequila and a lime chase
Turf war, surfboards, ride the crime wave
My brain on drugs, how my mind taste?

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
I got a question for the real brehs

My brother wants me to hold on to a bunch of weed the next few days for whatever fuckin reason and I'm going to buy a zip for $160.

Would it be fucked to just go through all the bud and pick the best nugs? Lol
It's your lil brother, who cares?

My dickhead big bro been fuckin me over since day one as well.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You wanna take his good nugs and replace them with some schwag? or you just wanna take his best ones for free? I'm confused.
He's going to be giving me a qp to hold onto for a couple days
I want to get a zip fronted from him, he said just weigh it out myself cause his scale broke. So basically I can just pick through the qp and take all the choice buds if I wanted to be a dick. But I'm not going to