Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Question for the beer drinkers:

I usually drink Yuengling, Corona, or Sam Adams. I wanted to try some Lagunitas, and the place we are going to tonight has a bunch of their stuff on draft. What would you brehs recomend?
You need to try the Lil Sumthin' Sumthin' Ale, The Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale, SUCKS, and the IPA

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Question for the beer drinkers:

I usually drink Yuengling, Corona, or Sam Adams. I wanted to try some Lagunitas, and the place we are going to tonight has a bunch of their stuff on draft. What would you brehs recomend?
Lagunita's is fucking nasty.

Eveything they make is a deviation of pale ale, and most of it is too skunky and too strong to my taste.

If you're wanting something similar to the ones you listed above, Lagunita's isn't going to have anything near that.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Honestly I'll drink any beer... I hate light beers but if that's the only option I'll drink those too.

But since I've drank so much malt liquor and strong micro brews for so long even alot of regular beers taste too light for me now.

I bought a Great White the other day and that used to be my favorite beer, but now it seriously tasted like coors light to me or some shit.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Lil sumpin is a sweeter IPA, the "sucks" replaced brown shuggah which was my favorite, and is still almost 10% I believe, and hop stopped isn't that good to me. My pops chick works in the lagunitas tap room and gets 2 free cases a week. So I've drank a ton of that shit the last couple years. Llill sumpin seems to be the most popular.