Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
trying to use the insert image in here to upload a photo of my shirts but its not working. Thx again bro appreciate it.
load it to photobucket or one of those type sites
I got my package today they was xl I guess you all ran out the 2x. I appreciate it fam. Thanks was wondering when you get a new batch if you got a gray one in small size so my little sis can sport one at her school.
Wednesday but we leave on tour. My bad I was gonna send u some more anyway. We had 400 and so many people hit me up we had to keep some to pass out at the shows.

Apr 25, 2002
K @koderville RED

good lookin on the package man yall came thru! only prob is i forgot to mention im 6'0 230lbs these xl's dont fit! haha..if u got any leftover 3xl ill take um! if not good looks regardless and im bout to roll out and bump this krypto joint in the ride

May 8, 2011
@SacRED

good lookin on the package man yall came thru! only prob is i forgot to mention im 6'0 230lbs these xl's dont fit! haha..if u got any leftover 3xl ill take um! if not good looks regardless and im bout to roll out and bump this krypto joint in the ride
If anybody got the wrong size it was alot of shit and I did it myself so just let me know and I'll fix it. Did u tell me your size originally cuz im lookin at the paper and i dont see a size. Give it to one of your smaller friends

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ Its good bro I'm not complaining its free merchandise. I understand u got hit up by a lot of folks. I appreciate the love. I'm going to be purchasing the sweatshirts when they come out and I'll be supporting your movement. How much are sweatshirts going to go for? Thx Again your good folkz.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
It says 3x on yours bro fuck my bad. LOL-I do what I say though so don't sweat it. Obviously a couple people got the wrong shit im still new.
Yea man, I aint complaining. You're giving out free merchandise, aint nobody else doin that. It will get sported somehow. Might give it to my girl. But I think it might be too big. No worries though.

Apr 21, 2012
Good shit Sacred, cuz called up & said the package arrived w/ some stickers, Krypto's album & the tee. Seem's like a few of the nigs got XL & I got this dress 3XL LOL...... Appreciate that tho brody, i'll give it to one of my big homies that fux w/ yall.

May 8, 2011
Good shit Sacred, cuz called up & said the package arrived w/ some stickers, Krypto's album & the tee. Seem's like a few of the nigs got XL & I got this dress 3XL LOL...... Appreciate that tho brody, i'll give it to one of my big homies that fux w/ yall.
Right on. The mystery unfolds right before your eyes lol!

I will fix bro I got you. And Ill send some more for your folks. One Love