Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
Check out axions new song if you havent already thanks everybody for real.

[video=youtube;vPUKRWpNzxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUKRWpNzxk[/video]​

THIS MIXTAPE/ALBUM WILL BE THE SAME FORMAT AS KRYPTO'S "IT'S MY TURN" AND WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE REAL SOON.

DONT SLEEP ON AXION-YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID!

ONE LOVE TO PHANTOM PLANET THOUGH SINCE WE DID BUTCHER THEY SONG LOL!

Feb 13, 2004
I tried to rock them xl but they too small so I'm going to hand them off to somebody that can wear them. My shoulders and arms and neck are too big. lol

May 8, 2011
Shirts being mailed out early this week. We on our way back from the central coast got a lot of love out here. Shout out to dj 12z, jacka, husalah, pk, dj quest, and the fam playa rae and trey c for grindin it out with us. One city one town one fan at a time. Sacred Muzic

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ That's the best way to promote music nowadays is get out there and do shows. Hopefully you all will be hitting Santa Rosa soon. I will come out and support you all.

Oct 31, 2007
Shirts being mailed out early this week. We on our way back from the central coast got a lot of love out here. Shout out to dj 12z, jacka, husalah, pk, dj quest, and the fam playa rae and trey c for grindin it out with us. One city one town one fan at a time. Sacred Muzic
Good to see yall grindin out here. Best wishes to yall continued success