FREE LEVITTI!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
The biggest misconception artist have is they focus on selling a million copies or getting signed to a major & get a huge advance (which won't happen anymore. Those days are far behind us.) They never think longevity. Even though Levitti and 40 may not work together anymore, had Levitti owned his publishings he'd still get royalty checks off the music he was on. And kept pushing himself on his own.

I'm sure 40 can't be nor has the time to be babysitting. I'm more than sure he's too busy making sure he, himself is being taken care of. I mean, 40 probably laced Levitti up on how to take care of his shit and how to get his money, but in the end it's up to each individual artist to take care of that themselves. Most, want to feel important and feel they'll let the people in the "office" handle the paperwork. Or they'll wait to blow up and get a deal to do that. That's like letting somebody else handle your bank account.

Then again, if a person is strung out, the more money they make, the more they'll drink up and blow it up in smoke.

Last edited:
The biggest misconception artist have is they focus on selling a million copies or getting signed to a major & get a huge advance (which won't happen anymore. Those days are far behind us.) They never think longevity. Even though Levitti and 40 may not work together anymore, had Levitti owned his publishings he'd still get royalty checks off the music he was on. And kept pushing himself on his own.

I'm sure 40 can't be nor has the time to be babysitting. I'm more than sure he's too busy making sure he, himself is being taken care of. I mean, 40 probably laced Levitti up on how to take care of his shit and how to get his money, but in the end it's up to each individual artist to take care of that themselves. Most, want to feel important and feel they'll let the people in the "office" handle the paperwork. Or they'll wait to blow up and get a deal to do that. That's like letting somebody else handle your bank account.

Then again, if a person is strung out, the more money they make, the more they'll drink up and blow it up in smoke.
That is sad and hard to believe he ened up homeless...
One Luv is one of my favorite songs.

Also even b legit said... Im going from city to city... rap with Levitti,
so bring your toilet paper cause it's gonne get shitty...
had to believe he's not getting paid off the songs with The Click
and E 40

Jun 21, 2006
Yea man, really messed up, especially when you think about the many, many bay 2 sac classic tracks he been on.

I was thinkin about Levitti the other day when i bumped my Celly Cel - G-files cd. It has an ad on the inside saying "Coming soon Oct '98 Levitti". Im still waiting, but im guessing it never gonna happen.

Jan 9, 2016
Vancouver
Damm for real real didn't he even sing on Coolios gangstas Paradise ? he should be hella rich?
fuck this industry.. hella shady...

i feel like getting violent after hearing about this..
but not worth it. I'm just gonna make a video to rant about it!
You'd be better off gettin violent about it. Cause if you make a video ranting bout how Levitti should be rich off Gangsta's Paradise you might catch a hammer to the head and wake up on fire. It happens, man