Freddie Gibbs Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
In other Gibbs related news the features for the MadGibbs album with Madlib dropped..

Raekwon, Earl Sweatshirt, Danny Brown, Domo Genesis, Joey Bada$$, Ab-Soul, BJ the Chicago Kid, Meech of Flatbush Zombies, Casey Veggies, Mac Miller, Polyester the Saint, and G-Wiz.
Not a fan of Joey Badass or Mac Miller (rapping wise for him at least) but the rest of the line-up is solid. Never heard of G-Wiz and Polyester the Saint somehow ending up on there made me scratch my head even though I'm a fan of his music, just seems out of nowhere for him to be on there.

All that said I would have liked the features to have been at a minimum but the ablum should still be really dope.

Feb 8, 2003
In other Gibbs related news the features for the MadGibbs album with Madlib dropped..

Not a fan of Joey Badass or Mac Miller (rapping wise for him at least) but the rest of the line-up is solid. Never heard of G-Wiz and Polyester the Saint somehow ending up on there made me scratch my head even though I'm a fan of his music, just seems out of nowhere for him to be on there.

All that said I would have liked the features to have been at a minimum but the ablum should still be really dope.

g-wiz is signed to freddie and in their esgn group.

Dec 3, 2005
i liked the track Dueces he dropped last week or whatever but ESGN wasnt as great as I was expecting. I would like to hear more tracks like "Neverending Cycle." Songs with meaning or a purpose. Everything on ESGN sounded nearly identical to the last song. Dont get me wrong, beats were dope, delivery was dope, but he wasnt saying shit except "murder, death, kill, trap, trap, trap, thug, thug, thug" generally. Just feel like dude has so much potential and hes just falling into the same formula of make mostly ignorant gangster shit that everyone will buy and agree with. His mixtape Lord Giveth was the last one i really liked.