For Those Of You Who Use Public Restrooms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Like when you go into a stall to take a shit , do you let out your farts , or do you hold it in until everyone in the restroom is gone?

I was at the mall today and had to take a shit so I went to the restroom in the food court. I was doing my thizzle and some dude went into the stall next to mine and the second I heard him close the door he had busted one of the loudest farts I had ever had the displeasure of hearing. I was just like "DAMN , THIS DUDE DONT GIVE A FUCK" and in a way I can respect someone who is not reluctant to let out their farts in a public stall. Me personally , I hold my gas in until I'm alone in the restroom , especially when I'm at work. I understand that it's a restroom and that a toilet is for taking shits on , but I dunno , I just can't liberate myself like that.

Jul 14, 2003
Ill die before i take a shit in a public restroom, especially one at the malls food court, where everyone goes after they eat all that nasty, greasy ass mall food.

but if i had no choice and had to take a shit in the restroom, i wouldnt hold back, only because i know most of the people in there wont, i aint bout to be bombarded by other peoples farts, while waiting till the rooms empty, shit, its funk on site out here blood, you gotta dump first, or be dumped on, skip the conversation, fuck it if people are there, leave no witnesses, unload your shit, step outside, wash your hands, and dont look back.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
.Nicoya510:: said:
, its funk on site out here blood, you gotta dump first, or be dumped on, skip the conversation, fuck it if people are there, leave no witnesses, unload your shit, step outside, wash your hands, and dont look back.
it has never been put so eloquently.
thats how everyone should shit!!!!

Apr 1, 2002
LOL, it's the white people man. Everytime I go into a public restroom, them motherfuckers let shit RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP, I can admire that. I would never shit in a public restroom but if ya gotta go ya gotta go. I wish I didn't give a fuck and shit in a public restroom whenever I needed to. But then again, I one of those guys that take 35-45 minutes in a restroom and I don't plan on staying in a public restroom for that long.

Sep 1, 2003
cant even remember last time i took a shit in a public bathroom....for some reason or another i never have to go when im out...then when i get home its on lol

Apr 25, 2002
i work at am/pm everytime i take a shit in there i break out the the disinfectent i hate using those paper covers , i let it go i like to take em when im suposed to be workin (when you gotta go you gotta go) because i look at it as im gettin paid to take a shit...........

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I will usually wait until I get home. But on the rare occasion that I just can't hold, I'll let loose. When I'm done, the only thing I am focusing on the rest of the day is getting home to take a shower and wash my ass off because I just sat on a public toilet.

Apr 25, 2002
lmao..what yall dont know is some of them public bathrooms(aside form the obvious..shit covered piss flooded ones) are actually cleaner than your own home toilet....yall fuckin up your bowels holdin in some shit cuz your afraid of koodies..lmao..man fuck all that..if u have to take a shit bad enuff nothin should stop u..shit if the toilet extra funky just hover above that bitch..

Apr 25, 2002
HALF OF YOU FOOLS WOULD GO CRAZY IN AFGANISTAN THEN, ALL AFGAN GOTS IS "PUBLIC BATHROOMS"...ALTHOUGH, THE PEOPLE OUT HERE, THEY SHIT IN THE GUTTERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET...THEY SAY CLOSE TO 80% OF THE AIR OUT HERE IS FECAL MATTER...THEN IN IRAQ, ITS ALL PORTA-JOHNS...I HAVENT TOOK A SHIT IN MY PERSONAL BATHROOM FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR...YOU FUCKERS WOULD GO CRAZY OUT HERE...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 1, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
HALF OF YOU FOOLS WOULD GO CRAZY IN AFGANISTAN THEN, ALL AFGAN GOTS IS "PUBLIC BATHROOMS"...ALTHOUGH, THE PEOPLE OUT HERE, THEY SHIT IN THE GUTTERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET...THEY SAY CLOSE TO 80% OF THE AIR OUT HERE IS FECAL MATTER...THEN IN IRAQ, ITS ALL PORTA-JOHNS...I HAVENT TOOK A SHIT IN MY PERSONAL BATHROOM FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR...YOU FUCKERS WOULD GO CRAZY OUT HERE...$IDEWAYZ
Damn, you have my sympathy. 80% of the air is fecal matter? and I thought L.A. was bad.