for those of u talkin shit about the gorilla pits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
i love how someone can aspire to be in this and make records and then proclaim they ain't on no hip-hop shit. if you pick up a mic and express yourself that's hip-hop right there. regardless of subject matter. any one can come get down but respect the culture. why wouldn't you want to be raw with the lyrics? if you ain't clever, with the words, you just another mad dude cussing over hot beats

Jul 20, 2002
MAC DRIZZA said:
"the words comin out my mouth r real, and dats how i spit it...
if i wrote it down on paper and spit, den nigga i did it...
i aint on no hip hop, ryhmin big words, type of shit...
tryna impress the next nigga by winnin battles by puttin em down clowin, type of shit...
i speak dem real life hardcore true stories"
-Tone Bone (of the Gorilla Pits) "How I Spit It"

just somethin i thought some people on here should see

i see alot of people talk shit about the gorillapits....this dont prove u wrong, but it does let u know wats up
I can't say I've seen many people talking shit about the Gorilla Pits. I don't listen to them personally but anybody that's getting some shine in the Bay is cool with me.

Mar 20, 2006
they coo...met em at hot august nites...real hustlas...cant hate on people trying to make their money....but music wise their music is alright...but hey they making moves though no doubt about that.

Apr 24, 2006
groucho said:
alot of cats do fuck with them, thizz tooo............
I see what you're getting at, and I agree with you on some levels....but to say that even Thizz messes with them is not proving a point at all, they mess with everybody...1,000 people on the roster

Jun 27, 2002
DUDES ARE AVERAGE ON THE MIC TO ME....NOTHING SPECIAL, BUT I RESPECT THEY HUSTLE...

I DONT REALLY SEE THE NEED FOR THIS THREAD THOUGH..IT NOT LIKE THERESA A "FUCK GORILLA PITTS CAOMPAING" GOING ON...IN FACT THEM CATS IS BARELY ON THE RADAR...