FOR THEM FOLKS WITH KIDS. DO YOUR KIDS PLAY SPORTS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thats dope congrats to your son. Keep encouraging to be the best.

I aint got kids but my lil nephew just turn 6 this past weekend, and we got him doin jiu jitsu with the best practictioner in the Sacramento area and they got high hopes for him....

Mar 13, 2003
My son just got through with baseball about 3 weeks ago....His league sux tho. His team went 14-2 for the year, made it to the playoff (what they call it...When i played they called it T.O.C.) The thing about this is they played the same 4 teams in theyre league, even teams that went 1-13...When the playoffs were over he made it to the allstars which also sucked b/c they only played 3 other San Jose divisions and that was it...Allstars were a double elimination, my sons team only lost 1 but never advanced any further. Shit when i played when i was younger we almost made it to hawaii but lost the game that would of took us there. With that said im proud of that kid, 9yr's old his 1st time playing, and he made a drastic improvement from the beginning of the baseball year.

Mar 13, 2003
Ya, best way to keep them focused.

My son is only 5 & he is in martial arts 4 times a week & has swimming classes twice a week.
Shea, where do u take ur kid for martial arts? Ive been wanting to take my son & daughter but dont really know of any good places. The only one that i know of is by the lucky's on milpitas blvd, which im thinking of takin em'

Nov 20, 2005
good shit! i wish i wouldve played baseball in a league when i was younger.

my cousins kids are in baseball/softball now i have to go watch them play lol

~k.

Apr 25, 2002
I cant wait to see my lil nephew upcoming freshman football season, he's already in training camp for Cal High in San Ramon. I went to a few of his games last season and they was a lot of milf football mommies....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
That's tight man. You must be proud..

If I ever have kids, I'm raising them to be a starting Safety for the Steelers, girl or boy..
THANX...BTW I HAVE A COUSIN, VERY PRETTY AND FEMININE BUT THIS CHICK USED TO PLAY DEFENSIVE LINE FOR HER HIGH SCHOOL.
IT STARTED OFF AS A DARE THEN I GUESS SHE WAS ACTUALLY MORE ATHLETIC THAN MOST THE DUDES WHO WERE TRYING OUT...LOL. SHE'S A CRAZY BROAD.