FOR THEM FOLKS WITH KIDS. DO YOUR KIDS PLAY SPORTS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MY SON'S TEAM WON THE WORLD SERIES FOR 11 AND UNDER DIVISION IN TRAVEL BALL (BEST OF THE BEST) BASEBALL. AND THEY FACED TEAMS FROM ALL OVER THE NATION AND EVEN OTHER COUNTRIES. I KNOW I BRAGGED ABOUT HIM HERE ON THE SICC BEFORE BUT HE WON THE TOURNAMENT MVP AND IS CONSIDERED THE BEST IN HIS AGE GROUP AND DIVISION IN THE UNITED STATES. HE JACKED THREE HOME RUNS, 6 TRIPLES, AND NUMEROUS DOUBLES AND SINGLES WITH ONLY THREE STRIKEOUTS TO SAY THE LEAST AND STARTED THREE GAMES AS STARTING PITCHER AND ONLY ALLOWED TWO EARNED RUNS WITH A TOTAL OF 10 INNNINGS PITCHED NOT TO MENTION CAUGHT FIVE GAMES AND HOSED OUT 6 RUNNERS. IM PROUD OF MY SON TO SAY THE LEAST AND THANK GOD I HAVE BEEN BLESSED. HERE'S SOME PICS. ANY OF YOUR GUYS KIDS PLAY SPORTS.
AND TO THE A'S FANS!!! THAT HIS FAVORITE SQUAD AND HOPES ONE DAY HE CAN BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR GLORY DAYS.SO HOPEFULLY HE CAN A GET HIMSELF A MAJOR LEAGUE CONTRACT AND I CAN RETIRE BEFORE IM 40. HAHHAHA

May 30, 2006
My daughter is only 5 years old but I'm sure she'll be playing sports cuz she gets in the backyard or the park & wants to play every sport out there. I'm gonna get her into Basketball & Soccer. She's tall so she should be fit for basketball.

My girls daughter plays basketball. Played in the regional all-star game out here. I think she had a chance to get a scholarship but fucked it off. She pose to trying to attend Fresno State so I'll wait to see what happens.

Apr 25, 2002
My son plays hoop and football for his high school. He just got back from Reno playing in some tournament, and is on his way to Daygo to play some shit. Recruiters had they eye on him when he was in 8th grade, and they comin around him now, askin bout him. Not for football, but basketball.

Thats some good shit Stomper, keep encouraging him, he looks like he is doing well, and most of all enjoying himself.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Congratulations to your kid. Hopefully he'll continue to develop and not peak right now. I've seen too many kids peak at the age of 12 and then they don't grow anymore after that and everyone they dominated earlier develops and passes them by.

As a pitcher, what pitches does your son throw? Does he throw a change-up? Or is he learning it?

I don't have any kids yet, but I'll probably get my son into football and baseball. My daughter, softball and whatever else she likes. My son will be so advanced in baseball at such a young age because he'll have me to teach him. But I will never force it upon him. He'll see me out there dominating on the mound on Sundays and want to do the same thing.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
My son plays hoop and football for his high school. He just got back from Reno playing in some tournament, and is on his way to Daygo to play some shit. Recruiters had they eye on him when he was in 8th grade, and they comin around him now, askin bout him. Not for football, but basketball.

Thats some good shit Stomper, keep encouraging him, he looks like he is doing well, and most of all enjoying himself.
YEAH THATS GOOD FOR YOUR BOY...AS FOR LIKE ME IF I HAD THESE KIDS OPPURTUNITES I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE STREETS.
AND YES MY BOY LOVES PLAYING BALL. I NEVER FORCE IT ON HIM OR YELL WHEN HE FUCKS UP.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Congratulations to your kid. Hopefully he'll continue to develop and not peak right now. I've seen too many kids peak at the age of 12 and then they don't grow anymore after that and everyone they dominated earlier develops and passes them by.

As a pitcher, what pitches does your son throw? Does he throw a change-up? Or is he learning it?

I don't have any kids yet, but I'll probably get my son into football and baseball. My daughter, softball and whatever else she likes. My son will be so advanced in baseball at such a young age because he'll have me to teach him. But I will never force it upon him. He'll see me out there dominating on the mound on Sundays and want to do the same thing.
HE JUST THROWS CHANGE UPS AND FAST BALLS WITH AN OCCASIONAL SPLITTER (NO CURVES,PLUS HE KNOWS THAT THEY COULD FUCK UP HIS ARM). HE'S BEEN GOIN ON A GOOD PACE, HE HAS HIS OWN BATTING COACH AND STRENGTH COACH. AND ALL OF HIS COACHES SAY HE HAS SO MUCH HEART FOR THE GAME LIKE NO OTHER KID THEY SEEN BEFORE. I NEVER MAKE HIM DO ANYTHING AND IT'S ALL FROM HIS DESIRE TO COMPETE.
THE ONLY THING I FORCED HIM TO LEARN WAS BOXING BUT BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO DEFEND HIMSELF BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I HAVE TO MAKE HIM CHILL A FEW MONTHS OUT THE YEAR FROM PLAYING OR HE WILL KEEP AT IT. SO NOW HE GETS TO ENJOY BEING A KID AND LET HIS BODY HEAL. CAUSE HE'S HEADED UP A DIVISION NOW AND IT ONLY GETS TOUGHER,

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
word.. stomper thats the shit..

make sure he takes it easy on curveballs and sticks with the change up til hes at least in 8th grade..
shit wears you down if you start young. also you should teach him a knuckleball while hes dominating his peers now

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
word.. stomper thats the shit..

make sure he takes it easy on curveballs and sticks with the change up til hes at least in 8th grade..
shit wears you down if you start young. also you should teach him a knuckleball while hes dominating his peers now
SHIT IM STILL TRYNA LEARN HOW TO THROW ONE MYSELF LOL!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
HE JUST THROWS CHANGE UPS AND FAST BALLS WITH AN OCCASIONAL SPLITTER (NO CURVES,PLUS HE KNOWS THAT THEY COULD FUCK UP HIS ARM).
That's good man. I coached high school ball for two years and every single pitcher I had did NOT know how to throw a change-up, just fastballs and curves. None of them could learn a change-up in two seasons, much less one. They all thought they would dominate with a fastball and curveball, but I said you will not. The hitters will recongnize that it's either one of two pitches and they can distinguish between the two. You need a pitch that looks like a fastball but is not. Needless to say, my pitches got hammered all year long. Hopefully it shrunk their heads.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
congrats to your boy stomper!..yea a change up would kill in his group. true not a lot of hs players learn that.... and i got a 3 year old and he's gonna be a ball player but not much to talk about. he's a natural lefty and has good hand eye coordination . but yeah .. good shit..

Dec 28, 2004
cool congrats too bobby...I didn't know he played for the lumberjacks? I run the 8U lumberjacks right now.....trip out. I know macial...he use to play in Anaheim.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
cool congrats too bobby...I didn't know he played for the lumberjacks? I run the 8U lumberjacks right now.....trip out. I know macial...he use to play in Anaheim.
YEA MACIAL CANT COACH FOR SHIT BIT HE DOES A GOOD MANAGERIAL PENCIL PUSHING . BUT DREW AND JOSE HAVE MADE BOB A BEAST.

Dec 23, 2005
Congrats Stomper. I played in 4 of those world series between the ages of 15-18 and got three championship rings got to travel all over the u.s. and Puerto Rico.Also got 2 CCS championship rings. An got one of those superbowl championship trophies for pop warner when i was 14. Try an get your son to play baseball all year round if you can and get him on traveling teams. My son is 20 months an is already hitting off one of those fisher price tees.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
knuckleball is easy to learn.. hard to master...
hold the ball on the top of your fingers & fingernails....

pitch the ball regular and push out with your fingers as you throw like you flickin water in a dog's face.. its simple to throw
youll see it float without spinning...
but hard to put it where u want. takes time you can throw it with tennis balls against the wall. cuz its easy to see if it spins or not. once u get it down that shit is magic. freezes kids...at least til you hit varsity high school..haha

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
knuckleball is easy to learn.. hard to master...
hold the ball on the top of your fingers & fingernails....

pitch the ball regular and push out with your fingers as you throw like you flickin water in a dog's face.. its simple to throw
youll see it float without spinning...
but hard to put it where u want. takes time you can throw it with tennis balls against the wall. cuz its easy to see if it spins or not. once u get it down that shit is magic. freezes kids...at least til you hit varsity high school..haha
GOOD LOOKING WE GONNA WORK ON THAT ONE NOW...

Congrats Stomper. I played in 4 of those world series between the ages of 15-18 and got three championship rings got to travel all over the u.s. and Puerto Rico.Also got 2 CCS championship rings. An got one of those superbowl championship trophies for pop warner when i was 14. Try an get your son to play baseball all year round if you can and get him on traveling teams. My son is 20 months an is already hitting off one of those fisher price tees.
YEAH HE'S PLAYING TRAVEL BALL RIGHT NOW AND THE TOURNEY HE WAS IN WAS ALL TRAVEL BALL TEAMS. I TRIED TO GET HIM IN FOOTBALL BUT HE HAS NO INTEREST IN IT. THE ONLY OTHER SPORT HE LIKES IS MMA. SINCE HE FOUGHT IN SOME GRAPPLING COMPETITIONS AND DID SOME KARATE. HE'S A ATHLETIC KID.
AND AS FOR YOUR BOY THATS HOW MINE GOT STARTED WE GOT HIM A LIL GLOVE AND A TEE AND FROM THERE HE JUST ALWAYS MOBBED WITH A BASEBALL AND GLOVE EVERYWHERE HE WENT.