Flipping $$$$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I know a friend of a friend that sells lego's on ebay. He gets these supoosedly hard to find lego bricks from some company that works with lego, then sticks em on ebay. He'll get a bag of like 300 little gray bricks for under $10, and he gets a couple bucks each. He makes enough doing that where he doesnt have another job...So theres that.

Nov 25, 2004
I know a guy who was buying things on craigslist then flipping them. Usually things like big ol rims. Also,knew a dude who was buying cars and flipping them and he said he was making about 5k profit a month. That was a while ago but I figure if you know people, anything could be flipped for some cash. Hope it helps,man.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know a guy who was buying things on craigslist then flipping them. Usually things like big ol rims. Also,knew a dude who was buying cars and flipping them and he said he was making about 5k profit a month. That was a while ago but I figure if you know people, anything could be flipped for some cash. Hope it helps,man.
My best friend since I was single digits years has been doing this on craigslist for 7 or 8 years now & does not have to work a 9to5 & owns a home on the top of the hill in Belmont.