Flipping $$$$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
How about buyin them offbrand electronic shits from China for cheap them sellin them shits at the swap meet or some shit like that.....I dunno...flip cars..hell

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Flipping cars on craigslist is ridiculously easy if you have the bread to put up on cars. A friend of mine buys broken down jeeps for dirt cheap and fixes them up by himself and resells them for 2-3k profit every time. He does quite well. Also the stock market isn't bad at all if you are good at doing your research. Getting in on the pharmaceutical market is where its at right now and you can turn profit everyday if you have the time to spend on the computer all day watching the market.

Feb 28, 2008
Thanks def. some good ones and it got me thinking on others... Yeah Flipping cars on craigslist is a great one and I know ppl who do it. That's one of the first ones I was thinking of doing cuz I know first hand that there is good money in it.

Sep 25, 2005
this is not the place to ask about how to invest. You might as well ask a gang of homelesses where to put your carton of camels.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Bro flipping aint investing lol. This type of shit is right up the siccness's valley.
It's not investing like with stocks, but it's still making an investment to try & further the money you put into it. Some times this site ain't the place to ask things, but I think you asked a good question.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
open up a funeral home. there is a lot of money in the funeral home business. people die everyday, so you never have to worry about supply and demand. it is a smart and safe investment.......BUT! it is very hard to get a permit issued to you by the city because they are greedy fucks, but it is possible. i looked into it 5 years ago.

Last edited:

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
Bobble Heads are also a very good investment, if you know the right bobble heads to buy. i started collecting them a couple of years ago for the hell of it. the key to having a valuable collection is to find and buy them at a low price. for example, i bought a paul molitor 2003 world series bobble head from a old lady at the flea market for $4. that bobble head is worth about a $100. you can even by them at retail price on a hunch. for example, i bought a mac dre thizzle washington bobble head for $20 when it first came out. because i had a hunch. something told me i had to get it, so i bought it. it was a good investment cause its worth a lot fucking more than $20 now.