Five Guys Burger & Fries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
that place was wack and over hyped... tasted bland as hell to me, had a cheese burger with bacon, sauted mushrooms and grilled onions even those toppings couldnt save this burger... im not even a big fan of in and out , but it shits on this place

Dec 2, 2006
Anybody remember that Burger place between Toons & Mission Ale house in SJ. ????????

I don't know if its still there but they tasted fucking great @ 2 am -

Habit Burger up here is just ok -

Squeezers is off the hook though ..............
It only tasted good because you were drunk. The place in SJ you are talking about is a shithole for assholes like us on the latenight!

Mar 14, 2010
Doesn't slap. Rather would have gotten General Tsao's and chow mein from Safeway. Red Mill on the other hand IS slap!
I fucks with that General Sao from Safeway!!! Shit is Bomb!! Me and my wife order the SHANGHAI DINNER for 9.99. that shit is waaaay worth the Money!!! REDMILL Is bomb too! Thats one thing i love about Living in SEATTLE... Lots of great Places to eat at. Including the SAFEWAY DELI!!!

Oh yeahh...FUCK QFC and PANDA EXPRESS!!!

Mar 14, 2010
ya man that place you are talking about Simpaticone is fuggin naaaasty & they got more roaches in the building than the Poco Way apartments! LOL
That DRAGON Chinese restaurant at the POCO way plaza is BOMB!!! Didnt they clean all the RATS and ROACHES out of that Neighborhood? I know they Blocked the street and Put a Playground in the Middle. I used to sell watermelons with my dad when i was young there outta my pops truck. ahh the good o'l san jo days..

Apr 3, 2008
i fucks wit there bacon cheeseburger with peppers, jalapenos, shrooms, and A1... but it still aint got nothin on Red Robins Banzai Burger..imo