First Car Ideas!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
You gotta be more specific about what you are looking for. Do you want something big, small, sedan, coupe. Does luxury matter more or do you wan't something newer that might not be as nice, do you wan't something that is going to be easy to maintain, do you know how to work on cars. What do you consider to be good acceleration, what kind of gas mileage are you looking to get, do you want a 4 cylinder, v6, v8. You really need to be specific because everyone is going to say get a Toyota or Honda that will last you but maybe that isn't what you are looking for.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Also on the auto vs manual transmition debate it might be a novelty at first to drive stick and it can be fun, but after about a month i was sick of changing gears every 5 seconds. Maybe thats just cos im dumbass lazy though
My BMW is a stick and it never bothers me but I guess part of that is because I know the automatic version is way slower (not the case with all cars).