First and Favorite Tech Song You Heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2007
With Killer coming out I know Tech will get a lot more fans as he does with every album. I have been hearing everyone say they like this album, they hate this album, some like parts but not others and some like me who just enjoy anticipation of waiting for an album to drop. Anyways they may have done a post like this in the past but with everyone talking about how this album won't get Tech fans just wanted to see what song people heard first and their favorite song. I feel that everyone here is probably a True Tech fan and just want to know your opinions.

The real point I'm trying to make with this is that Tech has put out music that your average non thinking listener probably won't like .. yet we are all here and fans. So just because we listen to something and say most people won't like it, you might be right but maybe a lot more will like it. I just would like all of us to remember what got us into Tech N9ne in the first place.

Oct 3, 2007
First/Favorite Song

I heard Tech in around 1999 first on a 57th RDV song .. Let's get fucked up .. still one of my favorites.

But my favorite is probably This Ring, because it was so personal, the first time I realized what Tech has lost for the fans and what he still gives up for us .. along those lines I love the The Rain as well

Aug 31, 2006
Cant remember first song i heard, i was drunk, but it was onAP, prolly imma player or yadaX3

fav is tough, prolly trapped in a psycho's body, the whole idea of having a darker side of ones self,i can relate to

Feb 4, 2005
First track that made me check further into N9ne was that Planet Rock track on the Thicker Than Water soundtrack...Favorite track, shiiit....a few, Now Its On, Mitch Bade, The Paseo..Im still listening to his new shit though and I already know ima be listening to this shit for a minute..

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i was having an argument the other day with my friend

he said lil wayne could eat a sandwhich faster than techn9ne,

i called bullshit cause techn9ne could rap hella fast, so he's chewing ability is probably a lot more developed than gay ass lil wayne

tech for president

damn i need some sleep, album is fire, buying it when it comes out

Apr 14, 2006
My first song was Here Comes Tecca Nina. It was on 103.5 (The Bomb) in Sac in '03. I went to the record store and picked up Absolute Power used for $5.99 (with the DVD). That was the best $6 I've spent in my life!
Favorite Tech song is very hard. It might be Questions. Shit is sick. Slacker is still a favorite, and I love Hope For A Higher Power. Oh Yeah, Come Gansta and Einstein, Slither....I have way too many favorites. Tech N9ne is just too dope to pick out one favorite song.

Nov 17, 2006
First song I heard was Psycho Bitch. I had a friend who liked Tech who told me to listen to him, so I downloaded Psycho Bitch and i was really impressed so the next day I went out and got Anghellic: reperation.

My favorite song is probably Slacker..

Aug 31, 2005
first song i heard was Questions off Gang Related

first song i heard that made me look into tech was Thugged Out off Yukmouths cd

favorite tech song used to be This Ring but since we called off the wedding its been Psycho Bitch and Trapped in a Psychos Body

Jun 30, 2007
My first song was Here Comes Tecca Nina. It was on 103.5 (The Bomb) in Sac in '03. I went to the record store and picked up Absolute Power used for $5.99 (with the DVD). That was the best $6 I've spent in my life!
Favorite Tech song is very hard. It might be Questions. Shit is sick. Slacker is still a favorite, and I love Hope For A Higher Power. Oh Yeah, Come Gansta and Einstein, Slither....I have way too many favorites. Tech N9ne is just too dope to pick out one favorite song.
What part of Sacramento do you stay in?

First was I'm A Playa.
Fav is This Ring.

Feb 12, 2006
First of course back in 98 Planet Rock 2k, favorite that is a hard one cuz there's so many Twisted will have to take it and Breathe at a close second.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"The Anthem"

Couldn't find his music after I saw this video, but I remembered the name and the face paint. Found "anghellic:reperations" on the shelf in '02.

Oct 16, 2006
My mate first introduced me to Tech N9ne.. I would wager to guess around 2002 or 2003, perhaps slightly earlier but this was when I got interested on who the man behind the music was.

The stand-out songs I remember to listen to back then was T9X, The Anthem, Here Comes Tecca Nina, Now It's On, Einstein and possibly Cursed, Real Killer and the track Strange somewhere down the line..

I can't really pick out one definitive 'favourite' track.. I may be able to do a Top 20 lol..

ECF'NW.