Finland Fraud SCAMMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Added

To update this thread. I have NOT received my tapes back from this Finnish scammer and was never given any means of proof by him that he even sent them back. This was over $500+ of underground cassettes stolen. Please add Akseli Ahola's information to any existing blacklists and banned lists. DO NOT buy, sell, or trade with Akseli Ahola also known as (KPO-ug) (MemphisMayne) (probably will pop up with new names)

Akseli Ahola
Kalliomaankatu 3
15150 Lahti
FINLAND

ace123[USER=23184]@hot[/USER]mail.fi
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002310622800

From what I was told, he is actually just a little kid living with his parents.

Thank you a for all your help, especially the Finnish community
Please pass this info on to other international boards.
Added

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
Major update: I received a message on Dec 10th that my tapes were being sent back with tracking. Today I actually received the package back with everything in almost as good condition than when I sent it out. Believe it or not the whole situation has now come to a resolution. I received my cassettes back and they are in my hand. I would really like to thank the entire international community on this whole deal and for all the help from folks on both ends getting this sorted out. I really do appreciate that "NAME DELETED" did the right thing in the end and followed though with what was promised after the scam was uncovered. I appreciate all the communication and all the folks who went out of their way to do their little part which actually resulted in completely resolving this matter. I had people in France and Germany messaging me saying they were not going to let something like this happen, pretty amazing stuff.

For all of you out there who are uninterested in selling internationally or do not have much faith in international transactions, I will have to tell you that yeah there may be a few folks out there who are looking to cause trouble when the ball is in their court, but I believe the majority of traders and collectors around the world tend to be legitimate respectful fans looking to do real business, and not out to screw the next person. Just be smart with what you do and much respect out to the international community. And many shots out to you guys for keeping things interesting for us old-head Americans :)

I will go thru and delete all necessary identifying info since this is now resolved. Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
Wow! I'm very happy that it turned out for the best. And thanks for putting up those positive words about us international buyers. I think we've got too much negative focus, even though the majority of international buyers are legit. Thanks for letting others know that most buyers come correct. Europeans are not like they're just waiting for a chance to rip you off!

Props: numba1G
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Yea ; glad to know all the tapes got back to you. That shit should NEVER happen again. SHAME on that fucker from finland , he should should get a severe beatdown for acting like that. Collectors in Europe are good people.

edit - most of the time European buyers are legit.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Huh?

Sentenced fucked me over and I aint had no justice yet.

Huh? Are you serious? What happened? Sentenced is a good dude. I'm sure that it's something that is easy to resolve. Well at least I hope so...Just make sure that both of you guys come to the table with cool heads, because you catch more bee's with honey than vinegar!

What happened though?

Jan 27, 2006
Huh? Are you serious? What happened? Sentenced is a good dude. I'm sure that it's something that is easy to resolve. Well at least I hope so...Just make sure that both of you guys come to the table with cool heads, because you catch more bee's with honey than vinegar!

What happened though?
Yea serious. I sent $50 in 2007 for Chocolate Street Records: A Tribut to 2Pac Shakur and he sent a random cd. He needs to refund me with interest or send the CD as agreed.