Finland Fraud SCAMMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
This guy lives nearby me and I let him know that if the cassettes don't get back to you someone will regret it. This shit just ruins our reputation worldwide.

I got already private message from him where he says that cassettes will get back to you. Let me know if things don't go smoothly.

hooride @ Lahti, Finland.
wow, the whole Finland is taking care of business. :D

Great place BTW. I lived in Helsinki a short period of time when I was a kid and my father had some studies there. would love to go back though, both to Helsinki, Tampere and of course Lahti!

Mar 26, 2006
HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIITTTTT

OK, so I think all the pictures of tapes this guy was sending you are mine!!
Baiscally I had decided to sell my collection of memphis tapes and a few months back when that dude posted on here looking for tapes I messaged him saying I had some for sale.

We messaged back and forth and I sent a list of what I had and then he started asking for pictures for about 70+ tapes. I was a hesitant but eventual I thought fuck it and sent them anyway. I think I was pretty stupid in reflection doing this.

Anyway that guy was a bit of a dick in our communication and kept sending low ball offers and in the end I just felt totally uncomfortable about the whole situation and told him to wait until I listed them on ebay if he wanted to buy them.

I have the entire e-mail conversation between me and this guy if any one wants to see it.

I may be completely wrong, but the situation is too coincidental for my liking. I obviously want to disaccotiate myself completely from the totally fucked up situation if it was my tapes he was using. I would hate to think that my images were used in any fradulent actitivty and I DID NOT SELL THIS DUDE A SINGLE TAPE OF MINE!!

mistamanne please pm so we can discuss this further and see if the images he used were the ones I sent him.

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIITTTTT

OK, so I think all the pictures of tapes this guy was sending you are mine!!
Baiscally I had decided to sell my collection of memphis tapes and a few months back when that dude posted on here looking for tapes I messaged him saying I had some for sale.

We messaged back and forth and I sent a list of what I had and then he started asking for pictures for about 70+ tapes. I was a hesitant but eventual I thought fuck it and sent them anyway. I think I was pretty stupid in reflection doing this.

Anyway that guy was a bit of a dick in our communication and kept sending low ball offers and in the end I just felt totally uncomfortable about the whole situation and told him to wait until I listed them on ebay if he wanted to buy them.

I have the entire e-mail conversation between me and this guy if any one wants to see it.

I may be completely wrong, but the situation is too coincidental for my liking. I obviously want to disaccotiate myself completely from the totally fucked up situation if it was my tapes he was using. I would hate to think that my images were used in any fradulent actitivty and I DID NOT SELL THIS DUDE A SINGLE TAPE OF MINE!!

mistamanne please pm so we can discuss this further and see if the images he used were the ones I sent him.
Thank you for this info I am 99% certain now exactly how this all played out. That just tied off the last string. I find the whole thing really ridiculous that someone would do something like this and should hav just stuck with my original gut feeling. I also appreciate all the folks in Finland who were so quick and willing to go out of their way to help make things right. I just got a one sentence email from *NAME REMOVED* aka KPO-ug stating he is sorry for the bullshit. He claimed he will send my tapes back. I will keep the forum posted on what ends up happening and the condition of the tapes if they even do come back. I'm currently in Chicago going out to Seattle and will be back in Tennessee next week. I will confirm the photos soon as I get back but its obvious they came from you. I would like to also get at you personally about some things as well. I'll give you a shout soon as I get back home, I'd like to do some LEGITIMATE business with you. Thanks for the info and glad you spotted this post. Everyones been great on this situation. I'm very surprised at all the help from all u folks. Thanks, also my email is [email protected] feel free to hit me up.

Last edited:
Props: DubbC415
Apr 25, 2011
This guy has announced on our board (redrum-187.com) that he will send your cassettes back to you. Like hooride said, let us know how this develops between you two.
Special thanks to Unclesam, Blackbird, and all the other good folks over at the redrum187 board who caught the issue and the culprit. I received an email from KPO-ug stating he will send back my tapes, I will just have to see what happens. I will keep everyone updated on what happens next. Appreciate all the help and info, it's very true that the majority of folks overseas are razorstraight, its the few that have to mess it up for everyone. Shouts again to the Finnish community and evryone here on Siccness. Thanks

Props: Uncle187
Jan 6, 2003
"By the power of siccness......" (in my He-man voice)

that's just great news. I can imagine dude's look on his face when he got fronted with this on the other board.
This is a proof that us legitimate buyers in Europe are fuckin tired of the few who fuck up the game.

Apr 25, 2011
Shipping across the atlantic might take more than 10 days
Yea well i'm highly doubting this guy ever sent the package back in the first place. That 'one sentence' email was the only response he has ever sent back since the last message saying he's on his way to the post office to send out the traded tapes.. and we all know that ever happened. He hasn't responded to any additional emails since; but I'm still giving him the benefit of doubt. And I will update what happens within a reasonable amount of time. Again these were rare cassettes and sealed cassettes and data discs of the transfers. I even water-proofed the box i shipped them in. A real waste of time and my goodwill for a 17 year old kid pull executive bullshit. He's no longer active on the redrum forum either. I would like for a Finnish member to translate his last post if anyone can, Im curious what he said he was going to do:

Redrum-187.com • katso viestiketjua - Ebay:n mustalista

Mar 2, 2012
he says in that post that he pulled the scam becouse he thought that you were going to scam him and send him some bootlegs or something like that haha pretty weird, also he tells everybody that hes going to send your tapes back.

Props: mistamanne
Apr 25, 2011
he says in that post that he pulled the scam becouse he thought that you were going to scam him and send him some bootlegs or something like that haha pretty weird, also he tells everybody that hes going to send your tapes back.
that's got to be the best defense i've ever heard lol... considering he does not own any of the tapes he was trading with. "Ill just contact and scam this guy in the U.S. with all these photos of tapes I don't have, so that way he can't scam me."

That there, is a genius. Thanks Blackbird for the translation. I'll give it some more time folks to see what happens.

Apr 25, 2011
To update this thread. I have NOT received my tapes back from this Finnish scammer and was never given any means of proof by him that he even sent them back. This was over $500+ of underground cassettes stolen. Please add *NAME REMOVED information to any existing blacklists and banned lists. DO NOT buy, sell, or trade with *NAME REMOVED* also known as (KPO-ug) (MemphisMayne) (probably will pop up with new names)

**NAME & ADDRESS REMOVED**
**SITUATION RESOVED**

From what I was told, he is actually just a little kid living with his parents.

Thank you a for all your help, especially the Finnish community
Please pass this info on to other international boards.

Last edited: