Finland Fraud SCAMMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
Wanted to warn any collectors, sellers, traders about some international bullshitters before they try to fuck with your shit. Because some of these fools are SUPER slick pros at pullin some stunts. Long read, free to skipp

I have hundreds of tape only demos and underground pressings from early 90s Memphis (old triple 6 mafia, tommy wright iii, blackout, dj squeeky, zirk, etc) and I always get a lot of questions about these old tapes from folks all over the place. Besides always gettin all the please send me this and that msgs, I tend to get a lot of questions where someone sends me a picture and asks whether a specific tape is an original press or a bootleg, shop press, or repress. (being that so much out of Memphis has been bootlegged since day one)

Anyways one guy here in particular recently from Finland started sending me photos one after another asking me to verify whether some tapes were authentic. I went through and told him which were, & which werent etc. He kept sendin more pics, so I kept letting him kno what was up on each. Continue, continue. He evenually said he was looking to buy a bunch of tapes from a "seller" and needed to know which were real legitimate presses and which were just represses or booted. Guy kept sendin more pics and more questions. So I was like shoot me the sellers contact Ill just go meet up with him. Ill look everything over before he sells them out to you, I can even do professional transfers for youre if interested, that would help me out as well. He was like "no I'm not giving you any of his info" I thought that was weird, so I just assumed this guy thinks Im tryna mess with his purchase or something, and at the same time Im thinkin who appointed me this guy's courtesy appraiser all of a sudden, wasnt really feeling the vibes, but wasnt really none of my dealings to fuss about.

Then the guy hit me up & said he bought all the guys tapes... just like that. I was scratching my head because it was a real good chunk of tapes. But I was like alright cool, let me know if you ever need anything archived professionally or restored. I was like but still shoot me that guys email so can still go meet up he might be someone I can work with. He shot me an email address but he was also like "i bought all his tapes he has none left." So I was thinkin 'oookkaayy?...' I shot the guy an email didnt get a reply, didnt think none of it. Next the guy from Finland is asking me what tapes I can sell. He was already interested in a few titles I had. But then he's inferring he'd actually rather trade seeing that he just bought a ton of tapes. I was actually like hell naw I aint about to trade overseas thats stupid as shit, who trades overseas? But he was insistant and consistant with it, He was like do you have any duplicates, do you have extras, do you have this, do you have that. And I did. He ended up formulating a list of tapes he wanted. He was like, arent there any tapes he had that I would trade for? and I thought well actually there were a few tapes I would trade for, easily in person. So he was like pick out the tapes you'd like and maybe we can work a trade. So I picked a few tapes he had and he picked a few tapes I had. All this talking back and forth anyone would think this guy was razorstraight but I was still like if we're gunna actually trade these tapes I need a scan of the receipt and tracking so i kno your not gunna just vamp out. He said alright, so I was alrite this sounded pretty straight, I was getting some good material I didnt have, in return for extras I could voucher (dj paul vol 12 pt 2, lil gin shake junt, riverside click, some sealed al kapones, a sealed taylor boyz, and a sealed organized rhyme.) I told him Id ship out the tapes on that Weds and he said he'd do the same. So i went in the post office did all the shit I said Id do, scanned the bill, paid the tracking, I even added extra shit in the box, some free transfers and restorations and Im thinking this guy is cool I can prolly trade for some other tapes in the future after these...

So Fast forward.. the guy was actually bullshitting the whole time. Planned the whole thing out from the getgo. He never had any damn tapes. He just knew I had tapes and orchestrated the whole thing out. Turns out he was just forwarding me some other guys photos. Even the email address he gave me for that guy after his "purchase" was just a dud address. I never heard from the guy since. The more I thought about it I realized hes prolly the same guy who would ask me all sorts of shit on youtube and then disappear and then come back and ask for photos of my tapes then disappear. Probably to go to someone else and use those same photos to trade with. I have all his info, matter of fact he was on this same forum asking about who wanted to trade Memphis tapes. The guy is a joke, another international scam artist. Yeah I lost some shit I'm really okay with losing, but now some lil kid across the way is like 'gotcha bitch' while I was just helpin this guy out answerin all his dumb questions the whole time. Its fucked up that folks go through so much effort to do some shit anywhere remotely like this, I dont know why I had to fall into it.

If you think I need to roast the guy Ill put out all his info but really this was all on me when it comes down to it. No cash lost, so cant say it wasnt worth a learning curve for someone whos not net banging 365. Moral is dont do no business with nobody you cant run over on and beat down, and also fuck some sticky finger niggaz in Finland.

Thanks for anyone who actually read thru this shit, if you done did so congrats//
outtie5000

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2010
shit good to know please post there info I fucking hate overseas scammers. Thats some bull shit. Ima say it like this though, if I ever trade with anyone overseas or local, I make sure I get the shit first before I ship. If they dont do that they can fuck off and pay cash then. Sorry to hear that shit bro. Would appreciate their info so I and others who sell on here do not deal with that shit. Good lil story though and yeah I read the whole thing. Least it was dupes you lost, but shit a loss is a loss.

Jan 6, 2003
I'm sorry to hear about this bullshit. It's been quite a few years since I did trades myself, the other way from me to USA. I've mostly traded with ppl on siccness who I felt I trusted. Back then I felt that I had to earn my trust by sending first but I never had any problems getting the correct item in return.

I feel sorry every time yall have bad experiences with ppl outside the US because you give the impression that every international rap fan most likely will pull a scam attempt once he gets the chance. Not that there aren't scammers or bootleggers in Europe becuase there are, just like there are bootleggers and scammers in the US. Anyway, all these bad experiences makes all European buyers look bad and makes it harder for ppl like me to deal with yall without having to go through all kinds of extra precaution bullshit to complete deals, so fuck this Finnish scammer and every other scammer fucking up like that. Honestly I can't see how any man can face himself in the mirror or flag his collection when he knows that he got his collection from simple theft...

Jay, why do you hate overseas scammers more than US scammers? If you've been scammed by a dude on the other side of the USA, what's the chance of you getting to him to knock on his door to get your shit back LOL?

Apr 26, 2010
it happens more with overseas buyers than folks in the us. You get your us scammers still, but they are farther and few between vs international ones. I still like selling to you guys, just due to folks not being honest, I have all these precautions I take now. Flow your good though and always have been. I will give you a positive refferal to anyone that does business with you. You conduct your business the right way pimpin.

Props: Mixerr
Feb 27, 2006
The biggest american scam is GANK (gayk) (benjamin_gates1776) Shandal Clay, from portland oregon, he has lots of names, og-funk
I wouldn't exactly take someone's advice who posts a comment like this in another thread: "Buy some random cds from him and "not received"..... RETALIATION!"

Come on now... and you talkin' about someone bein' the biggest scammer, better take a look at yourself.

Props: numba1G
Apr 25, 2011
Thanks for reading thru. Ive had my share of other folks pulling some shit too in the past so I really just don't feel any motivation to do anything out of the country. Overseas scammers just know they can easily take advantage of the system because everything's in their favor. Like Flowjob said I don't see what the pride of it is. I mean this guy now has some tapes, whats he gunna do with em now? Facebook em, put em on youtube, show his buddies he's got something? I highly doubt he even really gives a shit about the music.. same with most all these scammers, bootleggers, etc. He's just gunna prolly try and sell em soon as shit calms.

His email address is: *EMAIL REMOVED* (RESOLVED)

He also goes by *INFO REMOVED* (RESOLVED)

I dont know his ebay account if he has one.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2010
I wouldn't exactly take someone's advice who posts a comment like this in another thread: "Buy some random cds from him and "not received"..... RETALIATION!"

Come on now... and you talkin' about someone bein' the biggest scammer, better take a look at yourself.
name at least 1 person who had a bad deal with me as a seller/buyer?

yeah i perfectly know you're a friend with him and he always doing good impression to people but well he's a LIAR, and THIEF. I do know as he never sent shit to me in a big new orleans package (like 6 tapes and 2 cds...) surely he lost a tracking number somewhere. and package lost somewhere to hell cause i had only 1 really lost package but it was cheapness from maybe 200 or more packages i received. surely you will tell me hes cool as you're doing a site with him as well. perhaps hes cool with you and some other people, like len, cause he thinks they are useful or if they are just normal buyer he will just wait for a good chance to fuck up.

and I think I told nobody that he started to lie to PAYPAL to me, with adding FAKE TRACKING NUMBER FOR DIFFERENT PACKAGE THAT I BOUGHT FROM HIM...AND THAT ARRIVED... so I had a chance to get fucked up for around 100$ if i remember, but i showed all mails with lies about some fantastic sister in portland that may have number, and some other sister that may have a "doubles" for all tapes and cds i bought. + i showed a print screen to paypal with fake tracking for different number (FUNNY! IN DISPUTE IT SAYS 6 TAPES 2 CDS... IF YOU CHECK NUMBER IT SAYS 100 GRAMS (OR HOW MUCH IN AMERICAN WEIGHT IM NOT SURE...) anyway weight for 1 cd was there. so paypal just knew dude is a freak and and a liar and refunded me back) Still I lost 10 or 15 cause i have sent it to him in another part for one tape, then another cd i bought was in retarded condition, still was acceptable for me though i didnt open the case....... now you wanna say he's a cool guy, honest, intelligent science doing (prolly a lie too?) then you're totally wrong

and again, you will not call anyone who I was bad with, but I will call who was bad with gayk cause he's actually a thief, and if you buy from him make sure it's through ebay and do it very carefully.

+ I throw his netbanging lying ass messages... LOL

i don't slang or bang anymore been years man but ya i used to be str8 OG didnt give a fuk yup i got all paranoid man i gave that shit up either i would have been a multi millionaire, dead, or prison if i would have continued i didnt like my odds to many people were on too me i had 200 clients i was meeting daily bro i was gettn str8 kilos from the head of the mexican mafia im talkn fukin wid hundreds of thousands wasent nuthing no sir not anymore man like ed-dee says im bout legit balling now got a case of cds worth more than the average pound haha boy did he ever know what to say lol...

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2011
is this guy from riihimaki? if so, there it is *removed*
No thats not him, thats another guy from Finland who is legitimate. This guy is from LAHTI, Finland and his name is *NAME REMOVED*. Lets try not to cause any misinformation on the wrong people, that will only cause more problems. But now i know he's not missing in action because he's been posting at the "redrum-187" boards where he goes by "KPO-ug" probably thinking he can hide there because it's not in English. I would not be suprised at all if he put my tapes up for sale over on those boards. He's not gunna use ebay, it appears he's been sellin on those boards for a while.

It also appears a moderator has alerted the boards there about him by actually refering back this this thread: (scroll down half way)
http://www.redrum-187.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2667&start=20

his profile link: (thanks blackbird)
http://www.redrum-187.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3888

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2006
name at least 1 person who had a bad deal with me as a seller/buyer?

yeah i perfectly know you're a friend with him...

now you wanna say he's a cool guy, honest, intelligent science doing (prolly a lie too?) then you're totally wrong...

I'll answer what you said real fast. But I wanna apologize to Mistamanne first 'cause this issue has nothin' to do with his thread, my mistake.

1.It's not even about bad deals, it's the way you handle a situation when somethin' goes sour. Remember all the shit you said awhile back on the RV Cbox talkin' about how you were clowning all these Ebay sellers and blowing up their inbox thinkin' it was funny? You might have legit intentions but the outcome doesn't play out like that based on different things I've seen.

2.I have no friends, don't get that twisted. It's purely about the music and some business that goes with it, nothin' else.

3.You're putting words in my mouth by saying that I said, "he's a cool guy,honest,intelligent" where you gettin' that from? haha.

At the end of the day, everything can be resolved but by doing a charge back to "retaliate" makes you no better, get what I'm saying? You're even telling other people in different threads to do that same thing, it ain't right, and it fucks everything up.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2010
I'll answer what you said real fast. But I wanna apologize to Mistamanne first 'cause this issue has nothin' to do with his thread, my mistake.

1.It's not even about bad deals, it's the way you handle a situation when somethin' goes sour. Remember all the shit you said awhile back on the RV Cbox talkin' about how you were clowning all these Ebay sellers and blowing up their inbox thinkin' it was funny? You might have legit intentions but the outcome doesn't play out like that based on different things I've seen.

2.I have no friends, don't get that twisted. It's purely about the music and some business that goes with it, nothin' else.

3.You're putting words in my mouth by saying that I said, "he's a cool guy,honest,intelligent" where you gettin' that from? haha.

At the end of the day, everything can be resolved but by doing a charge back to "retaliate" makes you no better, get what I'm saying? You're even telling other people in different threads to do that same thing, it ain't right, and it fucks everything up.
1) Well yes I did, i've done some insane shit 2 years ago but im done with it, anyway

2) just saying you're on a positive way with him anyway...

3) Well, yes, I feel that may be uncool. but I will "retaliate" if I will not get any money back, and if I will not get any cds either. for example i didn't get a cd for 50$, guess what I'll do? I'll surely buy from him again and retaliate him. maybe i'll win it for higher and i'll refund the other part haha.

think everything is fixed, i've told my experience with gank think it's pretty enough on this way... sorry mistamanne, and sorry dome as well if said anything bad

Props: dome781
Dec 16, 2008
But now i know he's not missing in action because he's been posting at the "redrum-187" boards where he goes by "KPO-ug" probably thinking he can hide there because it's not in English. I would not be suprised at all if he put my tapes up for sale over on those boards.
That's not going to happen. I'm admin on that site and I'm taking care that he won't sell anything there before you get your tapes.

Props: mistamanne
Apr 25, 2011
That's not going to happen. I'm admin on that site and I'm taking care that he won't sell anything there before you get your tapes.
I appreciate your vigilance, Im glad that the Finnish community takes serious care to protect it's own. One bad egg should not have to ruin it for everyone. There's already very few folks over here in the States that are willing to work with collectors overseas. And situations like this just close more doors for all the legitimate collectors around the world. It's good lookin out for all us folks who are interested in just doing proper business, with no gimmicks or bullshit to hold things down for everyone. Thanks