Fillmoe Mike in Jail!! Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
maculentways said:
lol @ all this

watch.... JT the bigga figga will come on here two weeks from now talking about how he made another 25 racks off of myspace.... that would be the funniest shit ever

::
and then dj pimp will come in talking about how fillmoe mike is the greatest guy on earth and he knows all your favourite rappers, and then namedrop about 50 rappers and a 100 albums he worked on and how he prays for him every night..

and oh yeah ofcourse he will end it with how everybody is just hatin cuz they jealous of him cuz he is in the business and they are not.. siccness is a wild bunch

Apr 23, 2003
damn homie!!!!!!you killin 'em ^^^^^^^^^^^^^...........san jose nacho and milpitas mike gonna meet up with juan ensalada salinas and hollister hill joe and disguss how to flip tortillas by the pound.....aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuu,yadddaa

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the_truth_ said:
and then dj pimp will come in talking about how fillmoe mike is the greatest guy on earth and he knows all your favourite rappers, and then namedrop about 50 rappers and a 100 albums he worked on and how he prays for him every night..

and oh yeah ofcourse he will end it with how everybody is just hatin cuz they jealous of him cuz he is in the business and they are not.. siccness is a wild bunch
aw man that shit had me dying right here

Nov 11, 2006
Jack Tracks said:
well if anyone cares FILLMOE MIKE was live in the flesh at SUPER HYPHY 15... and that shit was soooooooper crackin!
LOL, Thank god fillmoe mike made it out for the show!!!! we wanna say thanx to everybody who threw in. o yea, my nigga lake merced larry wanna say good lookin to everybody too, he made it to LAKE MERCED POOL PARTY 13!!

Dec 29, 2005
JLMACN said:
LOL

this has got to be the biggest joke on the siccness..

donate money to help a (im assuming) rapper out of jail?
didnt we do that buying his product?

or what did that go to?

fuck that! I got bills...someone get phillmoe mike a accountant.

co-signed