Fillmoe Mike in Jail!! Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2005
Dana Dane said:
Please don't froget about Market Street Murphy caught up in that white collar shit, or Diamond Heights Dave.
ok joke is played out now, you guys act like rappers dont have a family to feed at least quinn putting money in, fillmoe mike works at kmel sometimes you will hear him on with big von also is hypeman for quinn

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
LOL

this has got to be the biggest joke on the siccness..

donate money to help a (im assuming) rapper out of jail?
didnt we do that buying his product?

or what did that go to?

fuck that! I got bills...someone get phillmoe mike a accountant.

NOW thats some funny shit!!LOL JLMACN!

Dec 25, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
Whew! Im glad Quinn pulled through for the homie, it would be a shame if Fillmoe Mike couldnt make it to Super Hyphy 15. By the way, is Hunters Point Harold and Lakeview Larry gonna be there too?
ROFLMAO

Dont forget Tenderloin Tony, Alemany Andy, Balboa Bill and Sunset Stanley.

Shit.

Sunnydale Samson bout to be there along with the gay dude....Soma Steve.

Feb 12, 2006
MeloTrauma said:
Whew! Im glad Quinn pulled through for the homie, it would be a shame if Fillmoe Mike couldnt make it to Super Hyphy 15. By the way, is Hunters Point Harold and Lakeview Larry gonna be there too?
haHAHHAHhahAHhahahahaha

Nov 11, 2006
sobaywitit said:
ok joke is played out now, you guys act like rappers dont have a family to feed at least quinn putting money in, fillmoe mike works at kmel sometimes you will hear him on with big von also is hypeman for quinn
And what i dont have to feed my fam?? if this nigga work at kmel, then surely he got money or connections to bail his ass out. Dont come on a forum talkin bout "help us bail him out for super hyphy 53" Thats a damn joke in itself!

Nov 13, 2004
Shit trailor park terry and herpes harry said they'd holla at trickin trina to see whats up on them snaps she owed loan shark Lenny and Pool Hall Paul down by Durant Daryls dime spot. ya hear me..but naw I know what time it is in here...LOL U niggaz are funny...just be careful tho...Get it$$

Props: S.SAVAGE