Fillmoe Mike in Jail!! Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
Just got word that Fillmoe Mike is now out of jail and moved back to Mudville, Arkansas where he's orignally from. He got a job working at a bowling alley setting up pins and from what i hear, he's happy to be paying taxes. He says he's found God, he's trying to get his life together, and still reppin the hyphy movement to the fullest....if i hear anything else, i'll let you know.

Props: short

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy's car impounded!!! Need Help

This ain't no Myspace bulletin, its really in there now!

"After listening to Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones) all day yesterday on Kmel, Oakland Defy was pulled over, arrested, released, had his marijuana taken, and had his car impounded for charges uncertain (except for what it said on the ticket) by Richmond police officers. It went down around 5pm on S.23rd street. The cost to get it out is about $600 and its increasing everyday. This is not a joke. Please if you can help hit me up ASAP. We tryin to get the car out so I won't miss all the teenyboppers at kiddie nights this weekend!! Free Defy's Car!!!!"

I'll keep updatin everyone as the story unfolds.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
and then dj pimp will come in talking about how fillmoe mike is the greatest guy on earth and he knows all your favourite rappers, and then namedrop about 50 rappers and a 100 albums he worked on and how he prays for him every night..

and oh yeah ofcourse he will end it with how everybody is just hatin cuz they jealous of him cuz he is in the business and they are not.. siccness is a wild bunch
LMFAO

Oct 31, 2007
^^^U Didnt Know, He Was There To Setup For Super Hyphy 15, Even Exotic Animals Go Dumb In The Bay!

Well Im Off To Commit Crime, Who Wants To Pay My Bail?
LOL Damn I cant read no more this is classic

You mean to tell me the niggaz he hypin up cant bail him out??????
You cant be serious with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!