File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Silk/Horizon Leche Money

Under the class action settlement, Class Members with valid proof of purchase will receive reimbursement for 75% of the purchase price, subject to a cap of $50 per household. Those without proof of purchase can still receive a refund of 25% of the purchase price of up to 5 products, under penalty of perjury.

Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the Horizon Organic/Silk Milk Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.SingerECJSettlement.com.

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Boiron Children's Coldcalm

Class Members of the Children’s Coldcalm settlement include all persons who purchased Boiron Children’s Coldcalm in the State of California for personal use between August 31, 2006 and September 3, 2013 and were a resident of California at the time of purchase.

Class Members can receive a full refund with proof of purchase (receipt), or $12.99 per product purchased if they still have the product package. Class Members without proof of purchase can still claim $8.00 per product if they swear under penalty of perjury that they purchased Children’s Coldcalm during the Class Period.

The deadline to submit a claim is September 3, 2013.

Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the Boiron Children’s Coldcalm Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.ChildrensColdCalmSettlement.com.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Boiron Children's Coldcalm

Class Members of the Children’s Coldcalm settlement include all persons who purchased Boiron Children’s Coldcalm in the State of California for personal use between August 31, 2006 and September 3, 2013 and were a resident of California at the time of purchase.

Class Members can receive a full refund with proof of purchase (receipt), or $12.99 per product purchased if they still have the product package. Class Members without proof of purchase can still claim $8.00 per product if they swear under penalty of perjury that they purchased Children’s Coldcalm during the Class Period.

The deadline to submit a claim is September 3, 2013.

Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the Boiron Children’s Coldcalm Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.ChildrensColdCalmSettlement.com.

You got to be from cali for this one

Props: short
Nov 1, 2004
Did you or anybody in here use your same name in more than one address? I know it said you could have more than one person in a household in the madden lawsuit, I dont know about using your same name in multiple addys.
Yea I just doubled up on the new balance one , sent one to my parents house with JR. Added to back of my last name . Bout to cop new jordan fire red 5's ! Yeee