Figg Panamera Ft Young Thug & Offset - Cash Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
After posting on this site for years, it's funny to see the gradual change in opinions about stuff like this. 10 years ago people would've disowned JT and called him a faggot for even associating with this dude. Now it's like "I don't care if sucks dick in real life, I just don't like his music." wth?????????????? Studio gangsterism was marginally accepted 10 years ago, now no one cares as long as it's semi-convincing on wax. Sooner or later, some openly flaming joto with lyrical skill is gonna come out and dudes are gonna be editing the lyrics on the fly like white dudes do when the word "nigga" is on a track and they're around their black friend.

"get my money, for real bitch, rob kill and steal bitch, suck ****, for real bitch." 20 Years from now dudes are gonna be talkin about "I just don't repeat the suckin dick lines, but otherwise he's tight." Hip hop is damn near dead.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
young thug has some slapping songs. but then again i listen to alot of south shit. i dont go out my way to find pictures of him and shit, thats just not my thing.

dont get it fucked up that my opinion is not anyone elses opinion. i aint even tryna spend my time worrying for one second whether hes gay or not it damn sho aint gon stop me from fucking pussy

you can be whomever you want to be whether youre trolling people or your gay or your not, as long as you aint talking about suckin dick on your songs or anything overly gay and raunchy, dont care bout your life behind closed doors.

the world is a trip like that, find out your best friend was gay after 15 years. you was slappin sicx and then you fonud out he was touchin kids. all those songs you loved now you gotta do a 360. thats why i dont involve my feelings in other peoples sexuality or lives.

now whether a person is real or not is a different thing to me because im directly involved in shit like that. if you actin like you slang dope or shoot people, you was the nigga in jail but you got raped, etc etc but you hella lying and its exposed ill cut you off quick.

i cut first degree the DE out. had to. and i liked his shit before. but it got personal for me. smoov e almost got cut off cuz of that underage shit but truth be told hes a dope musician so ive overlooked it for quite some time.

i honestly think hes trolling yall. because it made millions of people pay attention. smart move if he goes home with some stripper hoes sips his lean while people hate on the internet about whether hes gay or not. that would be genius. you gotta be a real secure muthafucka to do some shit like that.

i remember after cee-lo's 'closet freak' video i refused to listen to him anymore because i had it made up in my mind he was gay as all fuck. lmao

life is too short for me to care about people who arent directly related or associated to me and music is just sound i like the sound or i dont

just my other 2 cents. not defending dude, i just find peoples sheep mentality and tendency to believe whatever they see, hilarious. people make so much money off of other muthafuckas gullibility

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
^^ you said too much for me to respond to gas but I agree with a lot of what you said. But I find it hard to believe that any of his music is good lol gay or not. I've also said for a long time that if a rumor starts about you and it's believable, you've failed to some extent. When those Oscar De La Hoya pictures came out with him in fishnets and high heels, most dudes believed it and said "I KNEW HE WAS GAY!!!"

In this case, even if he's trolling everyone and he's not really gay, it's still gay enough for me not to listen to it. Not even because of his sexual orientation in his case, but that's also enough for me not to listen to it. To each their own.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
okay, now i found this questionable. seen this on WSHH while i was surfing.

[WSHH]68314[/WSHH]

he looked totally uninterested when she gave him some attention. (all she saw was that stack of cash doe) threw some money in her thong like goddamnit here ho... and moved his dick away from her ass like ummmm im good bop. chick looked so embarrassed he didnt give a fuck... like she was thinkin 'this nigga gay as hell!" and walked away

i mean maybe her pussy smelled to high hell and could smell her asshole form there. he made it rain on that bitch when she got hella far away from him tho. gay niggas typically dont go to strip clubs tho but yall draw yall own conclusion to this video. cuz i aint sayin he gay or not i just thought how he moved away from the bitch was funny. and trust i didnt go looking for it, was on the front page of wshh.

like i said young thug do got some slaps. alot of people dont even know that 'stoner' song is him

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
okay, now i found this questionable. seen this on WSHH while i was surfing. [WSHH]68314[/WSHH] he looked totally uninterested when she gave him some attention. (all she saw was that stack of cash doe) threw some money in her thong like goddamnit here ho... and moved his dick away from her ass like ummmm im good bop. chick looked so embarrassed he didnt give a fuck... like she was thinkin 'this nigga gay as hell!" and walked away i mean maybe her pussy smelled to high hell and could smell her asshole form there. he made it rain on that bitch when she got hella far away from him tho. gay niggas typically dont go to strip clubs tho but yall draw yall own conclusion to this video. cuz i aint sayin he gay or not i just thought how he moved away from the bitch was funny. and trust i didnt go looking for it, was on the front page of wshh. like i said young thug do got some slaps. alot of people dont even know that 'stoner' song is him
What songs does he have that are good? Please list a few

Apr 3, 2010
JT sucks now, how did he go from making classic shit in the mid 90's and hanging with dudes like Rich the Factor to making this shit ass music and hanging with this fag. It is painfully obvious that Jt is doing anything to be relevant, he is so desperate it's embarrassing.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Again, I thought JT's verse was pretty tight but I've always been a big fan of his. There are very, very few instances of dudes that have been in the game as long as he has and still spit a good verse so it's damn near an accomplishment to spit a verse that people like when he's been at it over 20 years. But being on this track with this dude... c'mon man.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
okay, now i found this questionable. seen this on WSHH while i was surfing.

[WSHH]68314[/WSHH]

he looked totally uninterested when she gave him some attention. (all she saw was that stack of cash doe) threw some money in her thong like goddamnit here ho... and moved his dick away from her ass like ummmm im good bop. chick looked so embarrassed he didnt give a fuck... like she was thinkin 'this nigga gay as hell!" and walked away

i mean maybe her pussy smelled to high hell and could smell her asshole form there. he made it rain on that bitch when she got hella far away from him tho. gay niggas typically dont go to strip clubs tho but yall draw yall own conclusion to this video. cuz i aint sayin he gay or not i just thought how he moved away from the bitch was funny. and trust i didnt go looking for it, was on the front page of wshh.

like i said young thug do got some slaps. alot of people dont even know that 'stoner' song is him
i think maliah did it on purpose cuz she know the nigga is a fruit loop. lol
and ATL gay niggas do go to strip clubs, gay nor not, its part of the culture out there. you know in SD people would be like hey lets go to happy hour, or hey lets go to the bar after work? ATL niggs go to strip clubs bruh, even during their lunch work hour.