Female rappers in Dago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
the homegirl LaThena get down too... she had some traccs on the New West too... she was fuccin with Warren G for alil bit... she got drive like a mutafucca.... as far as hard on the mic, Snow Whit killin the female rap game out here in Dago, hands down....
besides LC Janet this is who i was thinking of LaThena

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
homeboy i dont know if you finished elementary school, but the people that can read at a 4th grade level all understand that the question was about Dago female rappers.... and p.s. that bitch is fuccin garbage.... this aint the "whos your favorite nortena singer that you wanna fucc" thread... it's 4 talented artists with shit to say... not gang banging on "scrap bitches"....

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
^^^^Davina is not garbage, ms Sancha takes it "doggy style" that bitch is just a dirty slut that talks about times she fucked. and you must have 3rd grade level understanding cause I ain't talking about who I wanna fuck and I know its talking about Diego Bitches that "Rap" but I was just making a comment that Sancha sucks... "Literally" and that she can't compare to true, solid, Latina artist, True artist that put it down and talk about real shit that they went through that people can relate to and that makes a positive impact on their life. people look up to Davina and nobody that I know of over in Northern Cali, Central Cali or Southern Cali looks up to Sancha. Now I'm not sayin that their isn't female latina artist down there but Sancha for damn sure aint one of them. plus she looks like a dude in that pic lol

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^^I can DIG that.... real shit.... personally i don't give a fucc about "ms.sancha".... you're right, another knocc off slut artist.... I can't say ive ever heard her music.... but based on her representation of herself, shes trash..... as far as very talented female rappers IN DAGO, i believe i've already put out there the TOP CHOICES for our city.... but male or female, if you don't come hard, i am not only gonna clown you, but i'm gonna get on your fan base as well, 4 being brain washed into accepting garbage product as something of value..... mst female rappers are trash, period.... but we got a couple of shiners in the town!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
^^^^I can DIG that.... real shit.... personally i don't give a fucc about "ms.sancha".... you're right, another knocc off slut artist.... I can't say ive ever heard her music.... but based on her representation of herself, shes trash..... as far as very talented female rappers IN DAGO, i believe i've already put out there the TOP CHOICES for our city.... but male or female, if you don't come hard, i am not only gonna clown you, but i'm gonna get on your fan base as well, 4 being brain washed into accepting garbage product as something of value..... mst female rappers are trash, period.... but we got a couple of shiners in the town!!!!
thats wassup glad we came to an agreement but the album cover of coarse your gonna think thats shes trash but I met her personally on many different occasions and she a strong, Solid female and puts it down. heres some videos so you can hear her music tell me what you think. the first video is a concert I went to in San Jo where she was performing. the guy in the red hat is me. but check out her music let me know what you think. Don't mind the pics they choose to put in the videos just listen to the music.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
I CAN RESPECT HER SHIT.... SHE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST OF THE SINGER RAPPER FEMALES I BE HEARIN IN AND OUT OF STUDIOS, IN SOUTHERN and NORTHERN CALI.... BUT WE TALKIN ABOUT "RAPPERS".... THAT DUMP, YA DIG?
yea I feel ya bro she raps too but her specialty is singing. shes a very talented woman. and the only thing holding her back is the whole Norte image she has thats overshadowing her talent. but yea I still respect and support her and her music. So which San Diego female rapper/singers are worth listening to? I don't know much or pretty much anything at all from down there except for Mitchy Slick but even then thats only because he collabed with bay artist Messy Marv. So which girls are dope?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
snow white the product DUMPS.... that girl can outrap basically every female i've ever heard.... she got style..... the homegirl Laila Aziz got the content... she got her props from people like KRS-1 and others.... the homegirl Lathena get off, and the homegirl elce Janet..... but out of those i'm feelin Snow White cuz tht bitch DUMPS.....

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
snow white the product DUMPS.... that girl can outrap basically every female i've ever heard.... she got style..... the homegirl Laila Aziz got the content... she got her props from people like KRS-1 and others.... the homegirl Lathena get off, and the homegirl elce Janet..... but out of those i'm feelin Snow White cuz tht bitch DUMPS.....
cool I'll check em out see whats up with them