Female R&B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
aaliyah- at your best
remix
swv- can we?
alicia keys- diary
702- i still love you
rihanna- say it
mary j. blige- take me as i am
sade- cherish the day
no oridnary love
tracie spencer- tender kisses*(get this song!)*

Jan 17, 2007
Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
Jean Grae - Hurricane Jean The Mixtape
Jean Grae - This Week
Kelis - Kelis Was Here
Lumidee - Unexpected
Ms. Chambers - Dont Judge a Book by its Cover Vol.1
Sade - Love Deluxe
Sweet P - I'll Toast Myself
Syleena - Johnson Chapter 3 The Flesh
Syndel - Enchantress

i think thats all i got

Mar 4, 2006
that's hella old school^^ remember hey mr dj?

Mary J Blige first cd is classic. I had one of her later cds where she had a song if you could look through my eyes. That cd is great also but it's hella depressing. It's the same cd that has Im going down.

Mar 4, 2006
MzCiN said:
What you laughing at? I used to work at Wharehouse years ago and at that time I heard everything becuz we played music all day. The chicks I worked with would hella play that Amerie and Floetry. Both those cds are dope by the way.

Mar 4, 2006
What was sick also about that job when there wasn't any managers Id play my shit and customers would be asking like who's that and trying to get a copy. That job was kinda dope but didn't pay enough so I got different job quickly.

Dec 25, 2003
Hey since you made that thread; whatever happened to this rnb singer
Yvette Michelle?????? Now she was hella old school!!! Some of ya might remember her from her only one-hit wonder "I'm crazy for you Mr. DJ"
Anyone remember that one??? That song was also the very first track leading off on Funkmaster Flex's Vol. 1 Mixtape and she also did a collabo track with O.C. from his album "Jewelz" and I finally found a used copy a while ago cuz I still remember seeing his video gettin play on MTV back in 97... After that she suddenly disappeared forever...... But I thought she was a good vocalist for the that era to the least... But has she ever put out her album cuz I never had seen it nor heard any other solo songs from her and I've been wondering for so long......................................................................

Mar 26, 2006
autistic said:
that's hella old school^^ remember hey mr dj?

Mary J Blige first cd is classic. I had one of her later cds where she had a song if you could look through my eyes. That cd is great also but it's hella depressing. It's the same cd that has Im going down.

yeah man they used to go off at parties all the time :)