Felix Mitchell Gon Be On BET'S American Gangster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
Black Reign said:
Naw, there are others that were Larger or just as big. It's a trip how so many young black teenagers touched millions off of drug profits in the early 80's.
A lot of young cats think its grimey right now in they hood or city but the 80's was the most violent drugged out time in recent history. Damn near every city was setting records in homicides, crime, and drug abuse. Crack ripped the black community to shreads in the 80's. This is why so many felix mitchells existed all over this country.

Jan 23, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Micky Moore got a book out talking about his years in the game. Its called The Man & its hella hard 2 find. I guess if u in Oakland its not hard. My ex-wifes auntie is from East Oakland & knew him personally & he gave her a copy. I remember being @ her house reading it. I gotta find that book. I'm suprised no one ever wrote a book on Felix Mitchell.
Yeah I had that Mickey Mo book in 2004 and my stupid ass left it at a broad's house, book was gone and the shitty thing was that book was personally autographed to me and it had a bookmarker showing the various cars he mentioned in the book. In May I was fortunate enough to find one for $7.00 so I snatched it up, book was in better condition than my original, the only thing is it is not autographed and it doesn't have the book marker. There are a few Black Panther books that talk a little about Felix Mitchell and even Little D. the main one being "Shadow of the Panther" by Hugh Pearson copywritten in 1994 by Perseus Books.The book has a few pages talking about Felix Mitchell and the 6-9 Mob. Forbes A. Flores's book "Will You Die For Me" mentions Felix Mitchell a couple of times nothing special is brought up just mentioning Huey Newton assigning Black Panthers to gather data on Feliix Mitchell's large scale heroin operation. also mentioning a guy named Cholly Baldwin that was one of Felix Mitchell's top people in his operation that Forbes a former Panther became cool with behind bars. One page in Elaine Brown's A Taste Of Power was written about the Black Panthers first becoming aware of the rise of the 6-9 Mob. Elaine Brown says; " I suppose the dirty stuff has to do with a new band of junior-flip but well armed drug dealers" Huey Newton says : " Somebody got drugs?" Elaine Brown says " It's serious, Huey. Cocaine in Oakland is cheap now, no longer the drug of choice reserved for the rich and famous. It's coming to Oakland at low prices from I don't know where. But can you imagine a white boy in a Rolls Royce riding through the projects? Well, it's happening. Big-time dealers are establishing turf in Oakland through the use of upstart local distributers." E. Brown says " Some women from the East Oakland projects-too close to our school for comfort-came to tell me what was happening. The white boys are rolling in there and the youngbloods are scrambling for distribution. It's becoming a wide-open business, though nobody speaks on it." " It seems to be limited for now to those projects because even the pigs won't fuck around in there, though you know they're in on it on the outside. The system is almost in place. A welfare mother will be given, say $50.00 a day to hold a significant quantity of cocaine in her apartment, What welfare mother can resist $50.00 ureported bucks a day? Since damn near everybody in the Projects is a mother on welfare, that's several hundred places to stash the stuff.The only thing they have to vow to keep visitors out of their safe houses unless they have clearance from the controlling dealers. One woman had an unauthorized visit from her brother one day and was later publicly-can you believe it?-publicly stomped by the little dealers for it. They broke her pelvic bone. After a few more similar examples, everyone was in line. So nobody speaks, and nearly everybody participates. Except the ladies who came to me personally at the school to ask for our help." Huey Newton says; " Wait a minute, wait a minute. Who are these niggas anyway? And how do some niggas get that much stuff into Oakland?" E. Brown says; " I don't know all of that now. Larry sent Simba with his Vietnam vet reconnaissance skills to head a squad to go inside to review the situation. Young niggas-sixteen and seventeen years old-were perched on the rooftops with automatic rifles, with scopes yet! Guarding the two enterances to that six-square block of a shithole, They had the nerve to ask Simba and his squad what their business was." Huey Newton says; " Aw no, muthafuckas !" They don't ask us. We ask the questions. We make the rules in Oakland!" Elaine Brown was at one point second in command to Huey Newton in the Black Panther Party. Brown was informing Newton of the rise of the 6-9 Mob around 1974 as Newton was in exile, fleeing the country living in Cuba for a murder case in which it's said he shot a prostitute in the head. In the book Shadow of the Panther Hugh Pearson alleges Felix Mitchell and his crew made anywhere from $20,000,000 to $50,000,000 a year.

May 29, 2002
my boy Mexican Mike had a fat funeral like that. Know where on the level of Fe but he had horse cariages and shit too. That boy Pharoh knew Mike. Tell them bout that Mystikal story you told me once.

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
They haven't only been doin east coast niggaz... yall musta missed when they showed the Fillmoe niggaz who was doin the diamond heists and shit in union square... them niggaz was gangsta...

Apr 4, 2006
There are a lot of cats that have murdered the game in Oakland. Some have achieved noteriety and fam such as Felix and some were relative power players respected in the community. There are a lot of cats with houses in the hills today like Larry Davenport that were in the game heavy and are secure from assets they aquired( property etc).
But cats like Felix, Little D, The Flowers, etc not only are icons in Oakland but are as my big cousin would say responsible for making A LOT OF PEOPLE RICH....
No one mentioned Ted Bohannon either. Everyone knows he is a major player.

Nov 7, 2005
Mr Vandal said:
my boy Mexican Mike had a fat funeral like that. Know where on the level of Fe but he had horse cariages and shit too. That boy Pharoh knew Mike. Tell them bout that Mystikal story you told me once.
i lost all the money on that show and mike even tried to fight mystikal just to show him who the real star is. mike says 'we didn't make nuthin' ? i tell him no and he says well i had a good time when is the next one? thousands of dollars gone and he ain't blink an eye. Mike would give cars away and forget he had hella money stashed in them. Mexican Mike was one of a kind.

Aug 3, 2006
pharoah said:
i lost all the money on that show and mike even tried to fight mystikal just to show him who the real star is. mike says 'we didn't make nuthin' ? i tell him no and he says well i had a good time when is the next one? thousands of dollars gone and he ain't blink an eye. Mike would give cars away and forget he had hella money stashed in them. Mexican Mike was one of a kind.
where was he from and how did he pass?

May 29, 2002
MIKE WAS FROM THE TOWN. HE WAS MURDERED A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK. IT WAS A HIT FROM ANOTHER CREW IN THE TOWN THAT FOOLS HAVE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD. BUT DUDE THAT GOT HIM GOT GOT A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. HE IS IN CBO'S VIDEO "MONEY BY THE TON" DRINKING A 40 WITH A PATCH ON HIS EYE. (SILENT PARTNER OF CBO'S LABEL) I MET HIM IN PITTSBURG FUCKIN WITH OTHER FACTORS THAT YA'LL AINT UP ON YET LOL! PHAROH WAS YOU THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT WHEN MIKES VAN GOT STOLEN AND THAT BOY WENT INTO A CLUB AND SILENCED EVERYONE IN THERE?