Felix Mitchell Gon Be On BET'S American Gangster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
I just seen the preview to the new season of it on BET and they had Too Short talkin bout how it was a war in the town.Felix Mitchell or Lil D are the only Oakland cats i can think of that was big enuff 2 make that show.

Jan 20, 2006
Beasty said:
I just seen the preview to the new season of it on BET and they had Too Short talkin bout how it was a war in the town.Felix Mitchell or Lil D are the only Oakland cats i can think of that was big enuff 2 make that show.
Naw, there are others that were Larger or just as big. It's a trip how so many young black teenagers touched millions off of drug profits in the early 80's.

Dec 6, 2006
Black Reign said:
Naw, there are others that were Larger or just as big. It's a trip how so many young black teenagers touched millions off of drug profits in the early 80's.
Felix is the most popular tho.Nobody else had a impact like he did.Not even Mickey Moore and they were damn near on the same level.Thats the war that Too Short was talkin bout.