FEDOR AND THE UFC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I think Brock would beat Fedor.. Get him down and GNP him out.. Fedor nuthuggers will complain of a quick stoppage..

Also, Mir is bigger than Fedor.. Sure, Fedor is more agile off his back, but Brock will still be too strong for him, and I think the fight would look a lot like the Mir fight.. Brock has a chin, too.. He's taken some shots and hasn't gotten rocked really.

Fedor will come eventually to the UFC, if he doesn't, it just shows hes a coward and only wants to build his rep up by beating former UFC champions that are out of there prime and no longer with the company.

Sep 24, 2006
^^^ FAIL fedor hasn't joined yet because of the bullshit contract that Dana White and Company keep trying to offer him. If they offered him a legit contract he would have been in the UFC already. So don't say he is a coward when in reality its only cuz of the contract that he hasn't joined.

Jul 29, 2008
^ Lesnar's GnP is insane because of his combination of size, strength, and wrestling ability.

Check this video out:

that's a good video... and Stephan kesting is AN AWESOME TEACHER. I got all his instructionals...

It is a good point, but Mir is not Fedor... and I think alot of people forget that Mir isnt tops in the world. I also think Mir is one dimensional.. and I cant believe he defeated Nog... really.

I do give him size and strength.. even his technique on GnP.. but dont think that people dont notice and not find ways to get by it(and like wise with Brock).

I'm not sure, but I think Brock was training with Erik Paulson and CSW camp.. which Erik Paulson is anther dope teacher.

I've followed Fedor and he always amazes me on how good he is. I know everyone has a punchers chance, but I feel Fedor is just a more dominant fighter... size and strength can only get you so far. You gotta have the right tools to do battle and I think that is why Fedor has been dominant is bekuz he's got alot of tools.

Jul 29, 2008
it just shows hes a coward
that is false. UFC is trying to run a monopoly and they are also wanting full ownership of a fighter. Fedor is a major factor in Sambo competition as well as his stake in M1 Global.

Dana didnt want him to compete in that so he wont get hurt and wants Fedor just exclusive to the UFC...

alot of people, not just Fedor, dont like the UFC and its why they didnt sign. when pride was bought out.. alot of fighters waited out their contract and went other places. Joachim Hansen is one fighter.

Kourse if you're only way of putting food on the table is to fight and a promotion is putting you up on the back burner, you're gonna leave.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ FAIL fedor hasn't joined yet because of the bullshit contract that Dana White and Company keep trying to offer him. If they offered him a legit contract he would have been in the UFC already. So don't say he is a coward when in reality its only cuz of the contract that he hasn't joined.
Its not a bullshit contract. If fedor was to come UFC wants an exclusive contract, cause any case n point that Fedor wins the belt he cant take off and compete in another organization ex. BJ Penn. Fedor wants M1 exposure which is a big no no to UFC, they aint trying to put up another fight organization. Plus he wants his fighters to all get contracts too. To me that dont sound like bullshit on UFC's end....

Feb 12, 2004
The problem isn't Fedor being a coward or the UFC not offering a good deal. It's his dumb fucking Russian management that is ruining everything. They are greedy(stupid) as fuck and want way too much.

Sep 24, 2006
Its not a bullshit contract. If fedor was to come UFC wants an exclusive contract, cause any case n point that Fedor wins the belt he cant take off and compete in another organization ex. BJ Penn. Fedor wants M1 exposure which is a big no no to UFC, they aint trying to put up another fight organization. Plus he wants his fighters to all get contracts too. To me that dont sound like bullshit on UFC's end....
well I think that them telling him if he won the belt and lost it they could pretty much just kick him to the curb with no explanation and him being out of a job is a big deal thats why he hasnt accepted because he feels that he needs something in his contract stating that if he won the belt and then lost it that he wouldnt be kicked to the curb and would still get a chance to fight for the orginization

Apr 25, 2002
Like someone else said its his management thats fuckin up his career and I saw that from a mile away even when he was still in Pride. I dont think UFC kicks people out just because they lose once. Look at all those who keep losing but still come back cause they do what they get paid to do and thats fight and give a good show to the fans. Its a business and some dont do business well with others cause they have a total different perspective in that department.

Fedor is a great figure in this sport. He's gonna do big numbers once hes in the UFC. They are gonna sell out Madison Square Gardens in a matter of seconds. Win or lose Im willing to bet he'll get a 5 fight contract honor it and go from there. Championship clauses will prolong his contracts based on his success holding the strap. It seems like that in every fighter. First let him fight in the octogon and take it one fight at a time....

Jan 2, 2004
Brocks chin has never been tested so your talking out of your ass.
He took a few good shots from Mir and a flying knee that landed pretty flush and then beat Mir about 20 seconds later..

Mir is also the guy that put out big nog. Something fedor couldn't do..

Not saying Mirs in the same class as fedor but he has power. He is a heavyweight afterall.

May 17, 2004
^^ i really dont think any of those other than brock would have a chance. theres a reason why fedor has only lost once (even though it wasnt really a loss).

Feb 7, 2006
He took a few good shots from Mir and a flying knee that landed pretty flush and then beat Mir about 20 seconds later..

Mir is also the guy that put out big nog. Something fedor couldn't do..

Not saying Mirs in the same class as fedor but he has power. He is a heavyweight afterall.
Mir is not a striker besides beating a Nog that has been in too many wars who has Mir Knocked out. Until Brock has been in there with someone like Shain Carwin, Chieck Kongo or anyone else with Knock out ability his chin has not been tested.

May 17, 2004
Mir is not a striker besides beating a Nog that has been in too many wars who has Mir Knocked out. Until Brock has been in there with someone like Shain Carwin, Chieck Kongo or anyone else with Knock out ability his chin has not been tested.
wasnt nog also battling a staph infection before the fight?

Feb 12, 2004
Yup. Dana confirmed it and even Brock said it on the countdown that Mir beat a half dead Nogueira. Nog was sick as fuck from staph infection and was in the hospital a couple weeks before his fight.