Federation "Its Whateva" June 26

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
Its Official. The next Fed album "officially" has a release date of June 26th. Look for the first single "College Girls." The album is finally ready and be prepared to be blown away.

Aug 7, 2006
if only corey hart could have said yes, stunna glasses could've been a hit. well hopefully this next single will be just as better. oh yeah, feds are signed to warner right? hopefully they'll get a good push

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
if only corey hart could have said yes, stunna glasses could've been a hit. well hopefully this next single will be just as better. oh yeah, feds are signed to warner right? hopefully they'll get a good push
It really could have, even though I got sick as fuck of that song, other people love it, I was just down in Mexico a couple weeks ago and they played the fuck outta that shit, people were lovin it

Apr 25, 2005
In all honesty I think The Feds missed out on an oppurtunity with 18 Dummy & I Wear My Stunna Glasses At Nite (even tho I kno it wasn't their fault), they should've tried 2 have done something when hyphy was more relevant in mainstream. Hopefully their new song will bring the buzz back. With Rick Rock on the boards it shouldn't be to hard to make a hit.

Mar 28, 2006
Honestly I don't think they need to ride the hyphy movements put out by other people. I think they do hyphy in music in a very appealing way to people outside the bay, theyre quality music and mainstream appeal and sound will do big things for them I think

Nov 2, 2005
They gonna love this!Another HIT just when alot of peeps start douting the BAY AREA AGAIN!They stand the BAY UP TALL ENOUGH FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO SEE!FEDERATION IS BAY BUSINESS>NORTHERN CALI IS IN BELIEVE IT!

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
PJay707 said:
Its Official. The next Fed album "officially" has a release date of June 26th. Look for the first single "College Girls." The album is finally ready and be prepared to be blown away.
That sounds hella coo man. Federation makes hit after hit of good shit but I don't understand why they're not as successful nationally ya kno, they sure as hell should be though. Imma be lookin forward to that album now, thanks for tha update.

Oct 19, 2004
SF TyTy said:
That sounds hella coo man. Federation makes hit after hit of good shit but I don't understand why they're not as successful nationally ya kno, they sure as hell should be though. Imma be lookin forward to that album now, thanks for tha update.
Thats because they've never been marketed or promoted nationally. Virgin was a disaster and 18 dummy video was never intended to be released. It was for a dvd only. Shit they haven't even shot a "real" video yet. This will actually be their official debut to the world. Trust me when this finally drops the federation will be a household name in hip hop.

Feb 12, 2006
threefoe said:
Thats because they've never been marketed or promoted nationally. Virgin was a disaster and 18 dummy video was never intended to be released. It was for a dvd only. Shit they haven't even shot a "real" video yet. This will actually be their official debut to the world. Trust me when this finally drops the federation will be a household name in hip hop.
hate to break it, but unless they ain't got a video, or a song /w R. Kelly on that mo'fucka, they ain't finna sell half as what e-40 did

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
707Dizz707 said:
hate to break it, but unless they ain't got a video, or a song /w R. Kelly on that mo'fucka, they ain't finna sell half as what e-40 did
i don't think many rappers from the bay right now are gonna see half of what E-40 did anytime soon except for San Quinn. I guarantee you he's gonna be up there soon

Oct 19, 2004
707Dizz707 said:
Hate to break it to you but you have no clue what you talkin bout. 40 is at close to 700k right now and i guarantee that they sell more than half of that. Im at the label so i know how the machine works.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
threefoe said:
Hate to break it to you but you have no clue what you talkin bout. 40 is at close to 700k right now and i guarantee that they sell more than half of that. Im at the label so i know how the machine works.
you know what they say about the boy who crys wolf?