Federation "Its Whateva" June 26

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
why all ya niggaz hatin on syko talkin baout his beat was weak on the thizzelle dance song.... 4 weeks ater mac dre died all ya pussies had pictures of u trying to duplicate the thizz dance on myspace, just like yukmouth said yall niggaz is all of the sudden tryin to pop pills and steal mac dres dance moves, when ya niggaz dont know who the fuck he is, so stop hatin sayin that beat was weak cuz ya niggaz know ya cant do any better

Feb 8, 2006
SYKO said:
most definitly....i was grindin way before i linked wit dre...had multiple deals on the table..got my region on lock...like dre is a icon for N.cali..syko is a icon for the NW...it "helped" my career, yes. id still have a career if i NEVER did anything wit dre....the nigga heard my shit and wanted to work together..whos to say that beat wouldve ever took place if he didnt want to work wit me??? (cause we all know hes takin chances with NO NAME producers) whos to say that song wouldve every exisisted??? would thizz be as big as it is now without thizz dancin and all that hyphy shit>?? or would it just be MAC DRE carryin all the weight as usual????? yall from there...u know more than me..i cant wait til dubee drop his shit...we chop it up about shit like this regulary
props for keepin it real

Tell Major to drop that shit already.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
SYKO said:
most definitly....i was grindin way before i linked wit dre...had multiple deals on the table..got my region on lock...like dre is a icon for N.cali..syko is a icon for the NW...it "helped" my career, yes. id still have a career if i NEVER did anything wit dre....the nigga heard my shit and wanted to work together..whos to say that beat wouldve ever took place if he didnt want to work wit me??? (cause we all know hes takin chances with NO NAME producers) whos to say that song wouldve every exisisted??? would thizz be as big as it is now without thizz dancin and all that hyphy shit>?? or would it just be MAC DRE carryin all the weight as usual????? yall from there...u know more than me..i cant wait til dubee drop his shit...we chop it up about shit like this regulary..im done respondin to this shit..i really take some of yall too seriously..when i know you about as pussy as the hole you crawled out of....u got the #'s and addresses..utilize em.
1hunnit.
you completly miss the point, this forum has nothing to do with you, and this post especially, you came in her crying like a hating jealous little broke bitch.

May 4, 2002
just one more thing...the BAY needs PORTLAND....the truth is in the soundscans..withouth portland or seattle...sales wouldnt be where they been at for the last 10-15 years

May 4, 2002
SYKO said:
and it doesent help that the federation sucks ass...lol
bring back cosmic slop shop!!!! free big lurch

and before yall label me a hater
label me a music critic.
im a fan first.

that hyphy movement shit is dead..
just make music.
your movement will speak for itself
now how is this crying????
you dont like my shit...did i call u a hatin broke bitch??
the truth reveals itself baby boy...1hunnit...
no more posts from syke

May 21, 2006
How the fuck my thread turn into this bullshit? I personally am Fed family and was just spreading the word on my homies. What the fuck you all bickering about anyway? Bullshit. This shit is why we can't no universal unity in music. Too much bickering on bullshit. Whateva! Be about it, and quit talking about it.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
This is why the west coast is where its at right now.

We need to understand that the Northwest needs the Bay, the Bay needs the Northwest, LA needs the Bay, the Bay needs LA, LA needs the Northwest and the Northwest needs LA.

None of these areas can stand on their own. The eastcoast supports its own just like the south. Why cant the westcaost do the same?

Apr 28, 2003
SYKO said:
just one more thing...the BAY needs PORTLAND....the truth is in the soundscans..withouth portland or seattle...sales wouldnt be where they been at for the last 10-15 years
thats a little far fetched, portland has talent, but c'mon now, you can't name me one artist/producer from there, that has single handedly made or produced more classics/hit songs than E-A-Ski,Rick Rock, Tone Capone these dudes have worked with veterans/legendary artist in AND outside of the bay...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DukeNaintEZ said:
lol..this idiot, then explain why you post in the NW forum??, the NW has nothin to do with you
ill be in portland soon, to put a fist in your cock sucking mouth.

May 12, 2004
Stimey said:
Portland dudes are angry. Must be the rain. They hijacked this thread bout 10 different times alone
naw..just Mr Arson says some stupid shit so i had to comment on it..he likes to follow me around these boards and threating me..lol..dudes never met me and i have never talked to him but he claims he knows my fam..hes one of those internet weirdos with a lil man crush thats all..no biggie

May 12, 2004
Mr Arson said:
ill be in portland soon, to put a fist in your cock sucking mouth.

oh yeah dont forget to tell your family that your coming up here because you have an internet beef with someone you have never talked too ,know nothing about and that the screenname made you mad..Im sure they will think that is perfectly normal..lol..freak..Im done with you clown!