favorite sandwich recipes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
not really a recipe but I like to add a little bit of bbq sauce on my sandwiches... that spicy on KC Masterpeice has is bomb.

My favorite is turkey, ham, roast beef, cheddar, mustard, bbq sauce, pickle, banna pepper, lettuce, extra tomato, jalapeno (if a available) on a deli roll...

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
We need fat jack track recipes. Skinny jack track recipes are probably full of health food. we want tastiness.
LOL.. Even though I do eat healthier now and lost weight I still eat good. Never gonna compromise good food for weight loss.. hahahaha that shit made me laugh tho.. bout to have Carriben Jerk Chicken, Broccoli, and brown rice for dinner. Healthy and delicious..

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I stand by my recipe, two slices of fried spam, a hamburger patty, some turkey coldcuts, two slices of cheese preferably Velveeta, put that between to slices of bread and fry that bitch up in butter, and if you wanna do it big throw in a couple of slices of bacon, paired with some fries or onion rings and you got a good meal, one thing I do though is I snatch a lot of Arby Sauce from Arby's that's usually my choice condoment for this delicious meal...