favorite sandwich recipes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
best sandwich ive ever had - and everyone has agreed with me that ate it -

albertsons in san bruno makes a sliced roasted chicken sandwich...

its those roasted chickens you can buy whole, they slice up the breasts like lunch meat.

put that bitch on a sour dough roll - no mayonnaise - lots of mustard, lettuce,tomato,pickle, pepperichinis

COLD not toasted! If you can, go buy that shit, you wont regret it.

Jan 2, 2006
Stacked peanut butter and jelly sandwhich..about 4 breads. A bowl of hot cheetos drizzled with a bit of lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt over the top. A nice cold glass of kool-aid's tropical punch. It tastes good as fuck, you just pay the price later on in the bathroom. =/

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Get about a pound and a half of cubed steak. Cut it up into bite size pieces, and brown it in a pan with chopped bell peppers and onions. Season with salt & pepper. When its brown, drain off the grease, and add about 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, stir til it melts. Take a french roll, put some butter and garlic powder on it, and grill it in a frying pan til it gets brown and crunchy. Spread mayo on it, and then put the meat, veggie, cheese mixture on it, and you can add more cheese if you want.

Bomb ass westcoast cheese steaks at home.

Feb 9, 2003
of course emma is a vegetarian.

she a berkely bitch. probably dont even shave her armpits. bitch look like she got don kings head in a leg lock, her pussy so hairy.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^fuccin vegiterian or how ever da hell u spell it that sounds nasty as fucc wheres da meat and cheese and shyt LOL
oh i'm not a vegetarian, i just don't think everything has to have meat in it...

i like chicken breast sandwiches too.

& avocado, tomato, & cheese.