favorite sandwich recipes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
been looking to make a bomb sandwich lately, try something with a new taste.. put up your best sandwich recipe. heres mine, i came up with..shit is bomb as fuck, but the ingredients are bought at costco only

1 Cinnamon raisin bagel, lightly toasted...
spread mayo on both sides...
thinnly sliced pastrami.. the more the better
little bit more mayo
and then add the already diced up jalapinos that come in that jar with water in it and be generous...
slap the other half on and put in fridge for 30mins..
bomb shit...

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I'll give you my favorite as of late I make for dinner:
Telera torta bread (purchased at mi pueblo or su vienda)
Beef, chicken, pork, usually al pastor for me,
mayo
avocado
refried beans
lettuce, romaine
jack or cheddar cheese
pico de gallo, consisting of tomatoes, onions, and fresh jalepeno peppers
lemon juice
dash of salt
ITS THE BIZ

Nov 27, 2006
im boring, Turkey, some cheese, a piece of lettuce, a LIL mustard, no fucking nasty ass mayo. o and i like to put chips in the sandwich, doritos cooler ranch are the best.

Sep 18, 2002
tuna add hella mustard and mayonaise (add celery if u want, onions) in a bowl and mix it together...u can add italian dressing too....throw some cheese on that and broil it in the oven...shit is bomb

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
1 Cinnamon raisin bagel, lightly toasted...
spread mayo on both sides....
ok, you're done, that's fucking gross...lol......

i use to do this when i was a kid (12-15 ish)...

get an onion bagel, toast it...put mayo on one side, mustard on the other...get lettuce, cheddar cheese, pickles, and turkey and/or ham...put that together...it's damn good...

pastrami, pepperoccini, with some pepperjack is good too....but not on the bagel..i mean that for a sandwhich...lol....

Dec 4, 2006
shit its always bomb if you got like a roll of some sort (like french bread or w/e) with sliced chicken or turkey, bacon, cheddar/jalapeno jack, baked in the oven and then put honey mustard (i like a good amount, hella dank) and a lil mayo with lettuce, tomatoes, and some salt and pepper. PRESTO bomb asss shit. O avacadoes are the bizz too with this, forgot that

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I love them sesame bagles.. cream cheese.. any kind of lunch meat. sliced cheese. pickle. tomatoe. lettuce. and toast that bitch.. if your in a hurry microwave.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
The BLT always is a winner.. crispy thin bacon.. crispy ass lettuce.. thick tomatoe. cheese. toasted bread. salt and pepper.. with some homemade chicken noodle son!