Favorite position on football field

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
My son played for the Menlo Atherton Vikings #14 he had 10 touchdowns this past year over 1,200 yards rushing first time starting his best game agaisnt Gilroy 3 touchdowns 5 rushes 247 yards touchdown runs of 83 yards 67 yards and 58 yards.Against Redwood City 4 rushes 145 yards 2 touchdowns runs of 26 and 50 yards. Burlingames Rams 4 rushes 157 2 touchdowns and others his second year playing fucked up thing was they would pull him out by half time most games and put him in at db. His first year he had one of those coaches that wanted his son to shine and his son was garbage my son was 5th in the state in the 100yard dash for ages 7-8 year olds in track fastest on his team and only got to run the ball 3 times his frist year sorry so long but I'm a proud parent ill post some of his runs up,he is in a spring football league now in San Jose
Right on! There ain't nothing wrong with being proud about your son. Was he at the Jr. Pee Wee level this last year? If not, what group? When will he be eligible play at the Jr. Midget level?