Favorite chicano/puerto rican/dominican/mexican/etc. rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Puerto Ricans are African, Spanish, and Taino Indian tho
ya lots of different ethinicities are african mixed too but it'd still look dumb as fuck to see em rockin diamond & gold grills fubu girbaud jordans & a 10x tall white tee sayin "YADDIA MAH NIG!?"

...but hey if it looks natural to you to see a mexican dude with cornrows & a durag on 'keepin it real' then thats cool I guess

Me on the other hand call it as I see it & them muhfuckers are mexicans dressed in blackface just like Riff Raff.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
ya lots of different ethinicities are african mixed too but it'd still look dumb as fuck to see em rockin diamond & gold grills fubu girbaud jordans & a 10x tall white tee sayin "YADDIA MAH NIG!?"

...but hey if it looks natural to you to see a mexican dude with cornrows & a durag on 'keepin it real' then thats cool I guess

Me on the other hand call it as I see it & them muhfuckers are mexicans dressed in blackface just like Riff Raff.
southsiders would stomp someone out dressing like that down here lol

Feb 10, 2006

i've never rocced cornrows, but i have had french braids and my hair split in the middle with one pony tail on each side like the natives or aztecs warriors used to do(not pigtails) when i had my hair bangin. Never would i have a gold grill but i have rocced Girbaud's and still drape myself in Jordan's tough. Fubu? Man everybody had fuccin Fubu! lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i've never rocced cornrows, but i have had french braids and my hair split in the middle with one pony tail on each side like the natives or aztecs warriors used to do(not pigtails) when i had my hair bangin. Never would i have a gold grill but i have rocced Girbaud's and still drape myself in Jordan's tough. Fubu? Man everybody had fuccin Fubu! lol

Apr 25, 2002
Locally though I fuck with Cali Grown, C-Locs, Lil Coner, Mr. 21, Baby Bash, Kung Fu Vampire, Playarae, & a lot more... I feel like 2000's & 90's era kept it a lot more true to their Chicano heritage...

Now a days you got these mexicans saying nigga on wax more than black folk & I dont respect fake, & to me thats hella fake, tryin to be someone you aint type boo boo.

LMAO @ Cornrows & gold grills on latinos, sorry my mexicano friends, that shit is HELLA game goofy.
unfortunately some of the rappers you mentioned have done/do exactly what you're saying is corny :ermm:

and no one has mentioned Joell Ortiz yet huh? might be the pound for pound dopest latin rapper out today.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
unfortunately some of the rappers you mentioned have done/do exactly what you're saying is corny :ermm:

and no one has mentioned Joell Ortiz yet huh? might be the pound for pound dopest latin rapper out today.
yes 2 out of seven & I have had zero problems laughing in one of faces about the whole cornrow & durag thing tho... but thats my boy so I can.

on the other hand the other one is Baby Bash & I actually only like a song or two of his so he don't technically count lol