FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I mentioned it because people in this thread are saying "Fatblunts got a Rx tattoo when he doesn't even know A-Wax". I personally have seen evidence that he not only in fact knows A-Wax, but is friends with A-Wax. So I ask again, why are you asking me about Tay and C-Bo? lol
So what if they said it? He already explained himself and gave an invite to anyone who wanted to question him about it. I've answered your question. Read my answer again. Better yet let me type the question again. If it's weird as fuck for one camp to do X why is it not weird when the opposite camp does it? People not knowing if they get down or not means nothing. People know Tay and CBO get down and they still say shit. That's the part of the point I'm making.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So what if they said it? He already explained himself and gave an invite to anyone who wanted to question him about it. I've answered your question. Read my answer again. Better yet let me type the question again. If it's weird as fuck for one camp to do X why is it not weird when the opposite camp does it? People not knowing if they get down or not means nothing. People know Tay and CBO get down and they still say shit. That's the part of the point I'm making.
I'm still lost at what my post has to do with Tay and C-Bo as I've actually called people weird as fuck on here also for being infatuated with Tay. You keep saying "why is it ok for one camp, but not the other" when I've made fun of both camps lol. I'm not on either Team Rx or Team WCM. I've made fun of both sides equally for being weirdos.

Maybe you should ask your question to one of the people that actually ride for one of these camps.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm still lost at what my post has to do with Tay and C-Bo as I've actually called people weird as fuck on here also for being infatuated with Tay. You keep saying "why is it ok for one camp, but not the other" when I've made fun of both camps lol. I'm not on either Team Rx or Team WCM. I've made fun of both sides equally for being weirdos.

Maybe you should ask your question to one of the people that actually ride for one of these camps.
What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander. And I'm asking you because you said it was weird, fam.

Nov 11, 2006
Who said Wax don't know Ross tho?
Its pretty obvious, because if wax knew rick ross personally and they didnt have any beef why would he diss him? A-wax clearly stated that the only reason he dissed ross is because akons brother told him to.

So either a-wax dissed a man he is cool with or he dissed a man he doesnt even know on another mans orders, either way thats some ho ass bitchmade shit

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
im just returning home from gettin my dick scked for a good min fo muthafuckin re4als my kalfs weak...while yall worryin bout me tryin to figure me out..me and all my my niggas was at fats just smokin..ask a-wax and sco and beano some random ass dude parked his car hopped out and started rappin wax song "you aint got enough heart to light a blunt in the club"..thats sick right there real muthafuckas link up like we do was chillin wit wax like ive known him for years sco and beano got along with my homies like bros ..my homies who really did time behind bars and dont stand for snitch shit in any shape or form..and i damn sure wasn't on no stan shit trust me stockton dangerous and if u with me u the safest person on earth put it that way....a whole parking lot full of niggas who really ride for the blood..do your history about me out here in stockton the hoods that really rock with me tuff og's and all so you soggy ass niggaz better watch your fuckin mouths when u speak on me if u dont REALLY know me.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
and im on some playa shit i approach and conversate with any cute female i see..all she can say is i have a man or its ok no thank you..other than that im spittin..im a player a mac thug blood gangsta nigga wrapped in this body and if u hatin that u on some sucka shit im reppin some real shit frontlining shit tho..u go to la flamed up in ms 13 hood with red ink all on you scoring on syrup with racks in your pocket and see how long u last..being black n spanish talkin the way us northern kali niggaz talk standing out like sore thumbs...on my momma niggaz really respect me...its 6 am i kan kall up several hoes right now and really own that body..but this hoe sucked the spirit out of me..thought id leave some input since i know i got fuck niggaz who dont like me..but study my khemestry...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He said some shit 8-9 years ago? Don't u kno stature of limitations? Dude is good.

As if anyone didn't say shit that they changed their mind about later.

Mixerr @Mixerr never changes his mind.